Sig Sauer P238 + Holsters + Ammo

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Rick James, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Rick James

Rick James Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Hey guys. Just upgraded so I'm looking to unload this to pay for my new summer carry piece. I've got almost $1k into this setup but I'd like to get $600 picked up locally. You will get literally everything you need to conceal carry this little gem the second you take possession of it.

This is a Sig P238 Rosewood Edition. It has their stainless slide, Nitron finish, and SIGLITE night sites. MSRP on this model is $723 and they typically sell in my neck of the woods for about $599 new.

The gun has maybe 250ish rounds through it. With the exception of Winchester's PDX1 ammo, it has never had a fail to fire or fail to eject. It shoots all ball ammo I've tried with no issues, and also cycles Gold Dot 90gr HP loads flawlessly.

In addition to the gun, I've got a few additional items I'll include for the right price:

The first holster is a McCabe's Custom Leather IWB holster. This is roughly an $80 holster new, but they are no longer taking orders because they are backordered so far out. This one has the upgraded belt clip and a two tone leather finish. Pic can be seen below.

Second holster is a Crossbreed Minituck. While not as pretty as the one listed above, it's the most comfortable holster I've ever worn. It has some miles on it as you can see from the pic but it's in good shape and has many decades of use left in it. These cost roughly $70 new.

Of course the stock holster is included in the case. In addition to this, I have included a spare Sig factory stainless magazine with the gun. These guns don't come with a spare mag, this was purchased separately for roughly $40.

There is roughly 460 rounds of ball ammo. The majority of it is MagTech 95gr. There is also about 40 rounds of Federal ball ammo in this count as well. Most .380 ball ammo sells for around .32 cents per round so there is about $140 of ammo here.

In addition to the ball ammo I've got 67 rounds of Speer Gold Dot 90gr hollow points. If you do some research on .380 ammo, these Gold Dots are about the best rated self defense ammo available in this caliber. These sell for about $20 per box of 20, so there is another $60 or so of ammo here.

A quick rundown on value of what's included:

• Sig P238 Rosewood Edition - $599
    • McCabe's Custom Leather IWB Holster - $80
    • Crossbreed Minituck IWB Holster - $70
    • Spare Mag - $40
    • Ball Ammo - $140
    • Gold Dots - $60
    • Total - $989

Sig P238:

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

McCabe IWB Holster:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Crossbreed Minituck:[​IMG]

Ball Ammo:

[​IMG]

Gold Dots:

[​IMG]

2. Rick James

Dislikes Received:
    Bump. I'd really like to move this thing..............

3. Skywalker

Skywalker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    My wife carries the P238. It's a great conceal gun that is also fun to shoot. This is a great deal if someone is interested.

4. tynimiller

tynimiller Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Excellent deal for someone here. One of, if not, best pocket .380s on the market. Someone snatch this thing up!

5. Rick James

Dislikes Received:
  6. Jacob1

Jacob1 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Friendly bump

7. Rick James

Dislikes Received:
    To the top..........really want to unload this one. Would consider selling without ammo, shoot me a message if interested.