Martin Threshold Cam Sizes

Discussion in 'Intro to Bowhunting & Archery' started by oldbowuser, Mar 19, 2015.

1. oldbowuser

oldbowuser Newb

Dislikes Received:
    relatively new to the sport (only owned one other bow and not for long). just bought a brand new 2014 Martin Threshold 70lb right hand and wanted to know if anyone had a chart or something that shows what the draw length is of the different cams modules and how to change them out if needed. no owners manual came with the bow (talked to martin rep and he said that no manuals were produced and to use the 2012 manual. not covered.) and I can't find anything on line. I need a 29 (ish) inch draw and the #5 cam module is installed. any help would be greatly appreciated. wanting to get it all set up this weekend so I can start practicing. hope to get good enough to get in the woods this fall. at least want a good hobby for my old retired butt.

2. stevenjames740

stevenjames740 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I also have a martin threshold. It was a great price and after 2 years of use i do not regret buying it. I will say the manual and contact info is none exestant. You are pretty much on your own. F1 =26" f2=27" f3 =28 f4=29 f5=30 f6=30.5 f7=31 hope this helps. Yes it is hard to remove cams, need a press but you might try puting a strong screw driver through cam after drawung it back. You would need some help for that. Also do not unscrew limb bolts more tha 5 turns, i lower pull down to 4 full turns and weight becomes very managable
    good luck, bow itself is pretty good, i can shoot out to only 40 yards with consistancey. But im 63 lol

3. stevenjames740

stevenjames740 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I should have said remove modules not cams, also there are pegs on cam that can beused to increase/ decrease 1/2 inch draw length