Tap talk users

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Sota, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Have a question for the tap talk users. Does taptalk make uploading pics easier? I am not saying I am computer challenged, I have people to do computer stuff so I have an easy button at work. I am reluctant to have people at work up load my deer stuff, so was wondering if tap talk works well and simple?

2. PinkPony

PinkPony Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Once I figured out how to jump to different boards - TapaTalk was very easy to use. The uploading of pictures is only two different buttons. Should be simple for all.

3. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Should be simple for all? Never under estimate the inability of a non computer guy to figure stuff out. I am a relic, a pad of paper and a pen guy.

4. POWERHAWK_11

POWERHAWK_11 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Yes it is pretty simple. When replying to a post there is a little button that looks like a camera at the bottom. Click that and you can take pictures or use your library and Tapatalk will upload it.

5. MnHunterr

MnHunterr Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I believe when uploading through tapatalk it uploads them as a thumbnail where they look smaller and you need to click/hover over it to make it bigger. I downloaded the Photobucket app and use that instead.

6. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    It makes it really easy to upload pictures.

It's the main reason I use(d) it. Now it seems like every time they upgrade it they try to see how difficult they can make navigation. Once you get used to it, they change it again

It's to the point I've pretty much given up on it. When it firat came out it wasn't a much different layout than the full web version of the site. Now it just shows trending crap and takes 20 minutes to find a particular thread.

7. PinkPony

PinkPony Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Yep, for all. I've been able to teach my coworker (who is a non computer gal) how to navigate online and complete our medical records electronically. You will be fine! I can do what I do for her, print screen shots and add many notes [lol]!

8. Eddie234

Eddie234 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have older versions of tapatalk and have to use photo bucket to post pictures