Flying Arrow Archery review

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by TCprohunter, Feb 1, 2015.

1. TCprohunter

TCprohunter Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I am doing a review on the Flying Arrow Archery Toxic and Cyclone Broadhead.
    These are very accurate I shot them out of my PSE RALLY AT 20 30 40 50 yards and they hit there point every time and the heads looked like new after a couple of shots. I can't wait to try these on Deer this fall.

Attached Files:

2. HuntMaine

HuntMaine Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I shot a deer 2 seasons ago with a Toxic.. She didn't go far at all maybe 30 yards but I was less then impressed with the blood trail. Needless to say they haven't left my broad head box since that year.

3. TCprohunter

TCprohunter Newb

Dislikes Received:
    The Toxic have been redesigned in 2014.

4. dranken

dranken Newb

Dislikes Received:
    ive taken 2 deer with toxics. my cross bow is an old jennings with 55 lb draw, shoot a carbon express pred 2 30in taw is right around 420 grains. the shot was clean and the deer had a crazy amount of internal bleeding dead in 100 yards. the 2nd deer was taken with x bow toxic heads agen a 19 in bolt easton tbw is 416grains the x bow was a barnett recrut 150lb draw waight. the deer maid it 53 yards and died. the x bow shoot whent clean threw 2 ribs and out the other side. with toxics the waight really does the work. need alot of power to get a pass threw but the toxic leaves a 3/4 hole basicly threw the animal. that really is massive damage. the blood trails where kinda sparatic but when it bleed it was a big pool on the ground. they truly do fly straght. dident pratice with them at all yet day of the hunt they preformed just like they said they would!!! im very happey with them and will use the from now on. used to shoot muzzys and the flight patern wasent so great and offten would get meat loss cuz the arrow would bounce around cuting evorything!!! toxics make a clean one way cut!!!! massive wound chanal. any one who says these are bad braod heads isent set up to shoot them. a 400 grain arrow or bolt is all you need to really unlese the damage thease tips can do.