Bowtech Experience

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by ctrupp, Dec 21, 2014.

1. ctrupp

ctrupp Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I am looking into getting a new bow after this season. I plan to shot all that I am interested in, but I am wondering if anyone shoots a Bowtech Experience. I have been looking hard at it and am very interested in possibly buying one. I would like to get some input from anyone who shoots one and what they think of the bow to help my decision process. I will go and shoot one, but any help from those of you who already do is appreciated. Thanks.

2. Bowhunter_IL_BT

Bowhunter_IL_BT Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I had one along with my E32 but decided to sell it cause I liked my E32 a little better. I actually preferred the E32 cause of it being a little heavier and it seemed to hold a tad better. That said the Bowtech Experience is still a very nice bow. You could pick one up off of ATs Classifieds for a lot less. The only thing is you don't have a warranty unlike Elite is transferrable. The Experience actually will more than likely exceed its 335 IBO rating. One thing for sure is it will def not fall short of it. It is like the Bowtech Invasion but smoother draw.

3. Coop

Coop Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I had a 70# Experience. I needed a lighter bow or I would still have it. Smooth, quiet, held great with even a 6" stab. I actually think my 360 might be a little smoother even but not as quiet.

4. iahawk

iahawk Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I shot the experience but had just bought the insanity. The experience is a great hunting how though. Extremely smooth draw cycle and quiet shooter. Look at the new bows Bowtech has come out with though. I think they did good matching the experiences technologies and added to them.

5. saint

saint Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I was almost dead set on buying the experience. Either that or the rpm360. I had shot almost all the bows out there. From hoyt to mathews to elite to bear. Then i shot the obsession evolution. I really enjoyed the smooth draw and the dead in hand shot. I would def shoot one before you make your decision. The only thing i wish the Evolution had that bowtech does is the double yoke cam system for tuning

6. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    If it has binary cams you can't go wrong.

7. Devil Horns

Devil Horns Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I bought an Experience last spring. I absolutely love this bow. You won't be disappointed. It draws great and holds really well. I love the grip. I was between the RPM 360 and the experience and just liked the feel of the Experience better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. muzzyman88

muzzyman88 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Love mine as well. I had to buy a new bow right before season this year and thrashed like crazy for a month to get it perfect for season. This bow draws, holds and shoots better than anything I've owned to date. Many have made comments that this may be the best bow Bowtech has built to date.

However, I'd seriously look at the new Prodigy as well. With the draw curve adjustable module system they are using this year, that bow should be awesome.