PSE Fang

Discussion in 'Crossbows' started by Oldcarp, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Oldcarp

Oldcarp Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    As anyone here shot or know much about the PSE Fang Xbow? I'm looking at getting a Xbow this year. Just like some input.

2. Quilsh

Quilsh Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I am new to crossbows as well but I bought one when the PSE rep came to the archery shop in my town and I am very happy so far! I am friends with one of the guys that runs the shop and he was very impressed with it as well. The bolts for it are not good but for the money what do you expect. (You have to save some money somewhere!) There was a small blemish on the hand grip straight out of the box but it is so minimal I wont do anything about it but I know of others that have had the same small blemish. All in all, I feel it is a good crossbow for the money and really enjoy shooting it.

Good luck!

3. fairtondoeslayer

fairtondoeslayer Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have one and love it, i did ditch the factory bolts and got some bloodsports, i also added limbsavers to the limbs and the foot stirrup ,they helped alot with unwanted noise. I cant complain for a $300 crossbow

4. SQUIDKID

SQUIDKID Newb

Dislikes Received:
    pse copied the bow from a new xbow company called Killer Instinct.
    the KI 350 is a significant upgrade over the fang plus has a lifetime warranty.
    check them out.
    2015 have a $400 price tag.