Parker crossbows

Discussion in 'Crossbows' started by stem2sternum, Sep 30, 2014.

1. stem2sternum

stem2sternum Newb

Dislikes Received:
    A buddy has one and really enjoys shooting it... It has me thinking about trying one out in the future... Call me crazy but i dont care for scopes and would love aperture/rifle style sights.

Is this possible???

2. BearArcher

BearArcher Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I don't know about Parker crossbows but my Dad has an old Barnett crossbow from the 1980s that uses a peep sight and pins. The peep sight is basically a flat piece of black metal with a hole in it. Then he has pins for different yardages mounted out near the end of the bow. I assume it came this way from the factory although he did buy it used so who knows. Anyway, it works pretty good as long as you know the range to the target and select the correct yardage pin. Just like most compound vertical bows in that respect.

3. GAshooter

GAshooter Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have a Parker and there is no other sight available for it but an optic. I've seen other xbows, tenpoints, modified to use a bowsight and peep but not a Parker.

Xbox scopes are very similar to a peep and pin, it's just more compact, you still have to choose the correct yardage etc.

Parkers tend to be a bit louder than some others but they make some nice light and narrower xbows now.

4. Sumer

Sumer Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Bowtech invasion @70#, custom dipped in reaper camo. korbins custom strings in Flo green and silver, QAD ultrarest, Axion micro edge 3 pin sight, axion 5" stabilizer with flo green dampers, apex 5 arrow quiver. Gold tip xt hunter arrows with green lumenoks. NAP Killzone b/h. scott caliper grip release

You can get score highest marks in Testking toefl test dumps exam using and test juniper certification king which are prepared by top certified professionals, Tabor College ccna wireless training; both are marvelous in www.the-bac.edu

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015