I need to find a new bow!

Discussion in 'Intro to Bowhunting & Archery' started by Wyatt Sauvageau, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Wyatt Sauvageau

Wyatt Sauvageau Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Title says it all, I currently have a Bowtech Diamond Infinite edge as my first bow to see how I liked bowhunting. I got in too deep and I'm loving every day of it.

Budget for the BARE bow is about 500-550 ish less is fine. (28 Draw)(preferably 60-80LBs)(I'd like a quick shooting bow with tons of speed that's quiet, solid, and easy to handle.

the accessories that i'll be throwing on it are here on my wishlist: http://amzn.com/w/1KPVC5T1HZB3E

Thanks ~Wyatt Sauvageau Outdoors

2. rsmith

rsmith Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Check out archery talk's classified section for bows you can get some great deals on their

3. Bowhunter_IL_BT

Bowhunter_IL_BT Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Xs 2 here as well for AT classifieds. It will be tough to find speed bow for that price range. Maybe a Bowtech Destroyer or Insanity. I think it would be wise to look into a little less speed and look at Elite. The Energy series bows are amazing plus can easily get a bow in that price range for an E35. Plus Elite has a transferrable warranty on all used bows. Can't beat that! If you buy any other used bow and it breaks down your SOL!