NY taps not printing correctly

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by rustyreno, Aug 22, 2014.

1. rustyreno

rustyreno Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I went and purchased my license and dmp tags yesterday and they are not lined up correctly on the tags. My dmp tag number is on the bear tag right above it. The woman at Wal-Mart told me they had contacted the state regarding this problem since it keeps happening, and she has just been telling people to cut the tags to fit all the correct info. This just doesn't sound right to me. Should I try contacting NYS and have them replace the tags, or will the DEC not give me a problem if I just cut the tags to fit?

-Andrew

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  2. Stubert

Stubert Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Good old NY, The machine to print tags at the local town hall has been broken since day one of license sales. I had to go to ****s, I have my lifetime license which is printed in a sportsman scene for this year, the doe tags I got at ****s are last years yellow.

3. rustyreno

rustyreno Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Maybe it's cause I don't have the lifetime license, but all of mine are on the new sportsman's theme, but they are messed up. I didn't have a chance to make any calls today cause I was busy with work, but I am going to try to on Monday.

-Andrew