Hows the sawtooth stabilizer from Pineridge

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by PaTreeAssassin, Jun 16, 2014.

1. PaTreeAssassin

PaTreeAssassin Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've been wanting to deck out my whitetail bow for my new hunting show and was wonder how the sawtooth stabilizer is? I am torn between it and a Trophyridge. Any input will help!

2. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    I think it's important to fully understand what you're looking for when it comes to a stabilizer. In my opinion most modern hunting bows don't really need much weight to balance them out or make them steady, so a compact stabilizer that cuts down on some noise and vibration is all you really need. I think the Sawtooth fits that bill perfectly. It's relatively short, light weight and does a good job with vibration reduction. That fact that it retails for under $20 is icing on the cake.

3. PaTreeAssassin

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks Justin! I'm looking to cut down on noise and vibration. Also, I seen the Trophyridge ones are pretty pricy

4. jeff_kaye

jeff_kaye Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I love it. It's affordable. Looks cool. And gives my set up the perfect balance.

5. Tim Ainsworth

Tim Ainsworth BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
    As Justin said, it really is the logical answer for hunting setups. Short and compact, just enough weight to balance out your bow, and dampens noise upon the shot. The other plus is the many options of color and camo combinations they offer to match the color scheme of your bow

6. PaTreeAssassin

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks guys, I got back from putting a mineral site out on this new property sorry for the long reply, I'll be posting a photo of my new setup on here but I got the lime green and black sawtooth.

7. Trevor Olson

Trevor Olson BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
    Without a doubt, I think Pine Ridge hit the Sawtooth out of the park. Looks cools and comes in many different colors to help match your bow, dampens vibration and noise, just the right amount of weight out front, and like others have stated...retails under $20!