ISO Tactacam (black)

Discussion in 'WANTED' started by Dwight Shrute, May 30, 2014.

1. Dwight Shrute

Dwight Shrute Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    $250 new and will probably buy one unless someone here will make me a good deal on one.
    Thanks!

2. LightTheFireOutdoorsAaron

LightTheFireOutdoorsAaron Newb

Dislikes Received:
    It is literally the best $250 dollar value out there for capturing your hunt on HD quality video. These little cameras are a huge bang for the buck with all of the mounts, caps, charging equipment and more in the box. The only extra you need is a memory card and Tactacam.com has the hook up on those too!

I love mine and have used it for everything and have found nothing that can take this camera down. When it comes to capturing your video as you see it, Tactacam is the way to go. There is no fisheye in the lens so the 20 yard shot actually looks like 20 yards. Plus it takes pictures, is waterproof, and has two resolutions to offer you 2x zoom.

Trust me, you won't regret that purchase.

Good luck. If you use facebook or youtube, hit up Light The Fire Outdoors for some videos of last years season and other places I have used the Tactacam like at the gym, archery tournaments (indoor and 3-D), the treestand, the ground stalking. This thing is worth its weight in gold for a point of view camera with awesome footage.