Quiet Kat

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by JStarr, Nov 30, 2013.

1. JStarr

JStarr Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Does anyone have one of these? How do you like it?

I love how their commercials say that they're affordable.. Since when, in this economy, is $4099.99 affordable for an electric scooter? You can do buy an electric golf cart for about $1500.00 and have more area to put your gear, and have enough power to get the animal out of the woods.

I don't see why you cant just build one of these for about 1/4 of the price.

If I'm wrong please let me know.

-Justin Starr-

2. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    There was a thread on here the other day about these.

I agree, stupid price for something that looks like a good concept. I doubt they will be in business very long at their prices. I'm going to try to build a three or four wheeled electric bicycle this winter. There are electric bike wheels available with the hardware and batts. I'm going to build a custom aluminum frame with suspension and mount two or three of those electric wheels on it..maybe four if I do a quad so it'll be two or four wheel drive. I'll have to figure out some way to tie the throttles together, I think that'll be the roughest part.

3. JStarr

JStarr Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Heck yeah, man! That'll be awesome! Make sure you post pictures when you get it done..