Why Cup Size matters for game cameras

Discussion in 'Trail Cameras' started by SugarCreek, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SugarCreek

SugarCreek Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Given dozens cameras available on the market now, with some of them on fire-sale at $10 - $40, what to choose? Choose the one that represent the future.

This year, up to 40% of Europe customers are choosing Bolyguard/Scoutguard, because they are the only brands that provide Long Range detections, up to 100 ft at 60 degrees. While all other cameras are stil having an A cup detection area, Bolyguard/Scoutguard are already selling F cup cameras that cover 10x more area.

Very soon, Boly’s cameras will also enter major US stores. They already everywhere on the Web now. And the latest return rate of Bolyguard/Scoutguard is less than 1% (for new models).

Why Cup size matters?
    1. A bigger cup allows you to cover more area with less cameras;
    2. A bigger cup makes faster trigger irrelevant: it simply finishes picture taking even before
    other cameras wake up. Period. No more discussion of trigger speed with Scoutguard.
    3. it still works in hot summer and cold weather, as its detection, though scaled back by weather,
    is still long enough to make useful sense, while other cameras are wasting batteries there.
    4. Save your gas, battery, and time.
    5. No need for safety boxes: You can mount it high, so to cover a big area below.
    6. Mount it on a tree top near your house, 1 camera makes your house safe.
    7. Your product as well as your product manufacturer stands there long for your service,
    because everybody else is buying.

So what else are you concerned? Price? As more people are buying Boyguard/Scoutguard, prices of Long Range
    cameras are now compatible with any other cameras on the market.

Like black TVs are phased out, short range cameras will also be phased out.
    Like people do plastic surgeries to get big cup, some brands are faking out with
    overloaded lighting range and seeing angle to make fake big cups.

If your detection is only 40 feet, why waste battery to light 80 feet?
    Again, if your detection is only 35 degree, why give user a distorted picture of
    90 degree? It's like to stuff up a belly to fake out a D cup chest.

So, be smart. Trust what you see and feel.

2. jake_

jake_ Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I have yet to see a picture from one of these cameras. If these are gods gift to the trail cam world, is it too much to ask to see some sample pictures? If 40% of people in Europe have these, you would think someone would upload one picture.

I am not going to search a Ebay listing where it shows no people purchased the item.

Not trying to be a ****, but getting sick of this nonsense babbling about cup sizes and long range.

What is in your cup? :beer:

3. iHunt

iHunt Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Pics this time?

4. SugarCreek

Dislikes Received:
    We insist not to use Picture posting as a method to brag about camera quality, because of the following reasons:
    1. Bolyguard/Scoutguard cameras are born with beauty, no need to use make-ups;
    2. Pictures are very misleading -- they can be post processed, or 1 good out of 10,000, or under extreme favorable condition.
    3. Do an image search on google with "bolyguard image”,you get tons of pictures posted by user.
    4. Picture/video posting is one of the marketing means that has been abused by the lesser brands -- they have nothing else to show, but some pictures. We give this honor to our customers and resellers and they tell the truth better.
    5. Picture quality is only one of the quality factor for cameras, and not even the most important ones,
    because many cameras all have acceptable picture quality. Basically, for many brands, you don't even worry about it -- they are all good enough.

Thus said, Bolyguard proudly has the highest user ranking on picture quality with its natural color and crystal clear sharpness.

One picture tells all. For curious users, please refer google search,
    http://www.chasingame.com
    or
    http://trailcampro.com
    for sample picturess of Scoutguard. And find better samples to beat these pictures, from game camera brands.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
  5. Oly44

Oly44 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    All I've seen is a lot of talk. Pictures DO sell cameras, no one is going to go out and buy one of these cameras just because you can talk all day about them and cups sizes, Hell most of us can go to a bar and do that. If you really want to to show us how great these cameras are post the pictures. I more bragging by you trying to talk these damn things up all the time and not having anything to show for it. You chime in camera threads with this all the time. I say throw'em up or shut up.

6. Lester

Lester Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    More talk and no pics to back it up as usual. These posts get some looks because the members here want a good laugh. Your plan is working pretty good with all the people starting threads and showing your pictures...oh wait, that's right they are not!

7. SugarCreek

Dislikes Received:
    Ok, here they are some:

6840583121581282477.jpg
    14082950664126003673.jpg
    16799421341297666643.jpg
    17511046473590836840.jpg
    5621177912156569413.jpg

8. SugarCreek

Dislikes Received:
    Now, when it comes to picture quality, here is one example from a customer:
    SG 560-1on 5mm.jpg

Take a close look at the straws in the bottom of the picture (download the original picture first).
    The straws tell you what is detail about on pictures. Those who do not have such technologies will find it difficult to move to the higher mega pixels.

The game of game cameras will be soon over for many poor manufacturers.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
  9. SugarCreek

Dislikes Received:
    This picture tells you that homebrews, as a business, is basically over:
    View attachment 30193

Homebrew stays on only as a hobby.

10. breazyears

breazyears Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Are these cameras from China?

11. pastorjim08

pastorjim08 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    That's a heck of a marketing strategy for a camera company......not showing pictures! I looked at the pics you did post and to me they look good, not great but good. As far as a camera that takes pics at over 100 feet....why? there is not much detail that is viewable at that distance. And lastly, putting homebrews out of business.......not with those pics. Especially if the price is more than about $125, which is the average cost to build a homebrew.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
  12. jake_

jake_ Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    What does anything have to do with homebrews?

Only thing homebrew is what you are drinking in your cup.

13. SugarCreek

Dislikes Received:
    Boly is a small international company headquartered in Silicon Valley (CA) with office in Hong Kong and R&D and factory in China.

If any one still consider China a backward country making clothes or shoes only, then you'd better pay a visit to Shanghai, Shenzhen, or Hangzhou. It’s time to do business with China directly now, before you find options are not enough to keep your business going, like JC Penny, like K-mart, like Sears.

Boly leads the whole world in Long Range sensing, Low light imaging, image processing, and miniature AF/Zoom lens.

14. SugarCreek

Dislikes Received:
    Boly is a small international company headquartered in Silicon Valley (CA) with office in Hong Kong and R&D and factory in China.

If any one still consider China a backward country making clothes or shoes only, then you'd better pay a visit to Shanghai, Shenzhen, or Hangzhou. It’s time to do business with China directly now, before you find options are not enough to keep your business going, like JC Penny, like K-mart, like Sears.

Boly leads the whole world in Long Range sensing, Low light imaging, image processing, and miniature AF/Zoom lens.

15. Fitz

Fitz Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Guys, don't you understand, he knows better than us...

I will say that I have never "shopped" a trail cam pic I've posted.

Will do! :tu:

16. Lester

Lester Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have never shopped any of my pics either, but I do post my own pics. Can you ever post one of your own pics or do you have to search the web to find the best to use...by the way while some of those pics were pretty sweet, some were pretty poor for "the best trail cams".

Oh and by the way I will be smart and trust what I see...thousands of AWESOME Covert pictures. That was the best advice you have ever given!!!

17. Goosepond Monster

Goosepond Monster Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    A tiger and a leopard? I'll say those are two things I never thought I'd see a trail cam picture of.

18. Fuzz_27

Fuzz_27 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    So how's the customer service? Can't find one single person sayin anythin bout it on the web. 1% return rate on newer models, whats that suppose to mean other then people $hitcan em rather then send it back?

19. greatwhitehunter3

greatwhitehunter3 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    There are Covert guys, there are Moultrie guys, there are this camera and that camera guys. Why does everyone feel the need to continually hijack threads that don't pertain to the initial post?

20. Lester

Lester Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    He does it on a lot of the covert threads but that seems to be ok. Then When we ask him to show proof by posting pics we are hijacking his thread or picking on him. I have seen that somewhere else before :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.