Youth bow for my daughter

Discussion in 'WANTED' started by Droptinekicker99, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Droptinekicker99

Droptinekicker99 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I need to find a used bow for my daughter. She is 12 and i know she can pull around 20 to 25 pounds. I dont want something very expensive for her first one but i dont want a POS either. Let me know what you got and send some pics. Thank you

2. maxpetros

maxpetros Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have a 30-40 lbs browning micro Midas 3. Very easy to adjust draw length. Good starter bow. Pm me if your interested.

3. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Send a pm to Iowaveteran. I believe that he has a Diamond Razor Edge for sale. I have purchased several of these for my kids and fiance and they are awesome. Super easy to adjust, light weight, great quality and well worth the money.

4. bowmaster101

bowmaster101 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    i have a Parker buckshot, comes with extra set of limbs, cobra release, and a quiver. PM me if intrested

5. Pearce92

Pearce92 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    mission craze is $299 i belive. awesome bow and it goes up to 30in DL so it will grow with her. so you dont have to get her a new one... ever haha my gf loves hers and it comes in pink camo lol

6. maxpetros

maxpetros Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Forget to add my bow is fully tricked out. Trophy ridge matrix 3 vertical pins already sighted in(10,20,30 yards), trophy ridge revolution drop away arrow rest( if she doesn't like a drop away I will throw in a nap Quiktune 360), limb saver scoil stab. Put on new strings in June with string leeches. And I will add in a soft case and release.