2012 sure loc lethal weapon question...

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by ohiobowhunter77, Feb 13, 2013.

1. ohiobowhunter77

ohiobowhunter77 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    i have been shooting sure loc sights for about 8 years now, the lethal weapon for the past five. i love this sight, the tool less micro adjust, the built in spline wrench, the quality, the looks, the bright fibers...ect. best sight i have ever touched in my opinion, that is why i own more than a couple. last year they released a new line up...of the lethal weapon, and i am not sure i like it. Field Logic bought Sure Loc out a few years ago, and i am just worried that the same thing is going to happen, that happened with bowtech, and double bull...savage bought out bowtech, and primos bought out double bull...cant say 100% for bowtech, but i know with double bull, the second primos bought them out, they cheapened them up and started cutting corners, and right after savage bought bowtech, they started having problems again. (i still think they are the best ground blinds out there, but definately not the old double bull!)...i was just wondering if any of you are using the new lethal weapon sights, and what are your thoughts? i would REALLY like to hear from someone who has used the 2011 style and also the new ones, and if they are as chinsey as they look. i always order mine through a friends archery shop, and dont know of anyone who has any in shop to compare hands on....so any experience would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
  2. Skyman

Skyman Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Have one coming this week. Will let you know my opinion

3. ohiobowhunter77

ohiobowhunter77 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    awesome, thanks! have you used the last model at all?

4. Skyman

Skyman Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have not but ill let you know what i think of this one