Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks good Caleb. Off to a good start for sure. I put out a Monster Raxx site last week but affraid after all the rain and flooding we got last week it might be gone. Property is so flooded that I can't even get in to check it and probably won't be able to for another week or more.
    HHA Sports Field Staff
    Lakwood Products Pro Staff
    Bowhuntng.cm Field Staff
    Pass Thru Custom Arrows Pro Staff
    Mathews Helim
    Carbon Express Blue Streak Selects
    NAP Killzones & Quickfletches
    NAP Apache Carbon
    Pine Ridge Nitro Stabilizer
    Lakewood Products Bowfile

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jfergus7 View Post
    Looks good Caleb. Off to a good start for sure. I put out a Monster Raxx site last week but affraid after all the rain and flooding we got last week it might be gone. Property is so flooded that I can't even get in to check it and probably won't be able to for another week or more.
    Hopefully it continues to draw deer for the next few weeks and then i can refresh it.

2009, 2010 and 2013 G2G Attendee!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Siman/OH View Post
    Just one. There was little water in the site when i laid it down, but after a few rains it filled up.
    I noticed by the time the deer showed up it was more of a water source than a mineral station. It will be interesting to see what happens once that water dries up.
    This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I noticed by the time the deer showed up it was more of a water source than a mineral station. It will be interesting to see what happens once that water dries up.
    Well find out thursday when i check it.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like

Well, the deer are visiting it alot more then they did the first site i built. Idk if its because of the water or the minerals, but its going to dry up this weekend (8 straight days of sun...no rain) so i guess well find out here soon enough.

Most of the activity if daytime too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, its been a month.

Pictures started to get really slow, so for kicks, i bought a trace mineral block, deercain powder and some molasses to try and spruce it up.

This is what it looks like today:

The deer are visiting at regular intervals now, but more so when its full of water. Here are some pics:

Ive abandoned the idea of putting any more Monster Raxx in this location since it stays filled with water and have decided to use it primarily as a watering hole.

I did start some new monster raxx licks on less wet ground, but thats for another thread.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345