Bear 2012 Home Wrecker RH RTH Nearly New (Toronto Sportsman Show Feb 9)

Discussion in 'Bows For Sale or Trade' started by lupine_tendencies, Jan 24, 2013.

1. lupine_tendencies

lupine_tendencies Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Brand new to archery, I absolutely love this bow, BUT I made the newb mistake of buying a RH bow when I'm left eye dominant. Sooo, before I can get my skill at targets up to 3D and hunting level I have to buy another bow. Sadly this means I have to sell my baby for another bow.

What this means for you is I need to sell my 3-month-old Bear Home Wrecker RH bow which has only been used for occasional target practice ASAP to help with the cost of a new LH bow. Made for women, this bow is nice and light at just over 3lbs, with a draw length of 22"-28" (currently set to 25"). The draw weight is perfect of deer hunting at 40-50lbs (currently set to 45lbs), and an 80% let-off. This is the 2012 Bear Homewrecker RTH pack, so comes with whisker biscuit, sight, peep, quiver, sling, and nock loop. Also added in is a kisser button and hard case. I still have the owner's manual and all the original parts.

I paid close to $700 for the bow 3 months ago, and I would love to get $400 back for my replacement. Make me an offer! I already have my LH bow, so I'm not interested in a trade.

I am located in SW Ontario, and if you are interested and local you will also likely be at the Toronto Sportsman Show Saturday, February 9th. I will bring by bow with me and if you are interested in meeting me there to save on shipping please let me know!

I'm very, very sad to see this one go. It's an expensive lesson to learn this way!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013