KTech

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by DeerSlayer_T3, Dec 9, 2012.

1. DeerSlayer_T3

DeerSlayer_T3 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Anyone have any reviews on ktech stabilizers? I'm lookin at the new infinity series!!! Any feedback/opinions would be great!

2. julien

julien Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Haven't looked at em. I will check em out and get back to you about them. I recently found the B- Stinger stabilizers and they are great! They stabilize and dampen vibration. Check them out

3. julien

julien Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I just looked at them. They look cool but without shooting them I can't give you a real good opinion. I will say having the dampeners on the end looks like they would be okay for stabilizing. But as for vibration reduction, just 2 harmonic dampeners may not do it. Still look at the B-Stingers, they also have adjustable front weight. They have 6,8 and 10 inch models. I think you mentioned you will be getting a Mathews? If so, the B-Stingers come in lost camo. Good luck in your decision.

4. OK/Sooner

OK/Sooner Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I have two stab's from K-Tech. Neither are the infinity series. I have the tech3 on my Heli-M, performance and looks are top notch! Email Kerry from Ktech and he can answer any questions you have. It will most likely be the only Stab's I ever buy again.

5. Nick_P

Nick_P Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I LOVE my Ktech tech twin 5 stabilizer!!! Perfect weight and believe it or not the dampeners make a huge difference in vibration! My dad stole it one time to try on his bow and i was suprised at the difference it actually made compared to other stabilizers i had laying around

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012