Shed puppy training video part 4

Discussion in 'Shed Hunting' started by dstreet, Oct 21, 2012.

1. dstreet

dstreet Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hey guys if any of you are following Toby's progress here's part 4 of his training. I worked on getting our scents off the sheds and hiding them in a cut cornfield. Please leave me a comment if you've been watching,let me know what you think of the videos, or possibly something you'd like to see us do in the future. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Awesome job! Toby is doing great! Hope to get a lab puppy one day and want to do the same thing! Can't wait to see the next video!

3. fishingdude93

fishingdude93 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    These videos are awesome. I am definitely going to use your ideas when I train my dog. Thanks for putting those videos up. They are a great help. Keep up the good work Toby! Do you have more videos after the one where he is searching sent free in the cut corn field?

4. dstreet

dstreet Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I just got back from bowhunting Ohio so I haven't had a chance to work with him for a few weeks. I'll try to put together another video sometime soon. The cornfield video is the last one that I finished. I'm still trying to get ideas of what to do in the next video. Thanks for watching guys.