Team 4 Lungblood*Official Thread*

Discussion in '2012 Deer Contest' started by Bowhunter29, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Bowhunter29

Bowhunter29 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Here is the list for team 4, please check in. I will highlight the names that have checked in. Reply with which state and which county, how many acres you hunt on with how many whitetails you have taken. It would also be cool to post the bucks you have taken with your bow and post some pics of your hit list bucks that you have on camera.

Team 4, Everyone is checked in!
    jknierim
    Johnny Miller
    Doublelung1977
    Buckaddict
    hoytchick
    Saltysakz
    BowFreak
    Bowhunter29
    Cubs204
    Tylernick3024
    Bassmasterjk
    deeker

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  2. bassmasterjk

bassmasterjk Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Team 4 check in
    Just wanted to let everyone know how lucky they are to be on team 4 with yours truly, the one and only bassmasterjk.
    This contest is not for "fun" this is a competition, Team 4 will be crowned champion!
    :evilgrin:

3. Bowhunter29

Dislikes Received:
    Alright thats what I like to hear haha, Do you have any hit list bucks?

4. bassmasterjk

Dislikes Received:
    Yep.....

first pic is a wide nice 10, he has some good tine length. dont really know for sure but id say he is mid-high 130s. the 8pt is a 3 year old split brow, he has good beams and tines id say he is arond 125-30. i have about 40 pics of him.i watch him few tims a week. im thinking he is staying after they break up. there are my target bucks, the other 10pt is a random buck i dont know at all. ill post some other pics of random bucks also. you?

Attached Files:

5. Bowhunter29

Dislikes Received:
    I got this buck coming to the corn/alfalfa field every night for about a week, he is a main frame 14 pointer with about a 24 inch spread I still dont have a pic but id rather have my hands on him this year, I have a nice 8 pointer on camera a 12 pointer on camera and a really funky 8 pointer on camera. Here is a picture of me and my buck I got last year.Here is that 12 maybe a 10 hard to tell, then theres that 8 that i would take with my bow considering it would be my 2nd with a bow the picture of me and my buck is my first bow buck. then theres that funky 8 pointer that I would shoot next year. 042.jpg 060.jpg 008.jpg 012.jpg 001.jpg

6. Saltysakz

Saltysakz Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Salty - checking in for duty! Nice to meet you all.

7. Bowhunter29

Dislikes Received:
    Hey salty glad to have you, got any pics of hit list bucks? and pics of recent bow bucks please post

8. Saltysakz

Dislikes Received:
    While I'm relatively new to the hunting seen, I only have 2 kills with my bow under my belt. A doe and a spike. I've blown a few shots on bigger bucks so I optimistic that I'll have my chances. Just hoping to contribute to the team and fill the freezer!
    DSCF2661_0085.jpg DSCF9049.jpg

9. Saltysakz

Dislikes Received:
    Sorry I checked in from my iPhone and missed alot of BH29's comments. I mostly hunt public land in and around Will Co. IL. Also make it down to a relatives property in Brown Co. IL(80 acres) 2x a year for a couple of long weekends. I'm not a "die-hard" hunter but I do love it and there are definitely opportunites to harvest big bucks - we always see a few in Brown Co.

10. BowFreak

BowFreak Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Hey everyone, just checking in here on team #4. My name is Dave and I live and hunt in south central Michigan. I am married and have two beautiful little girls. I have a 4 year old and a 1 week old. With the new addition to our family I will be sticking around Michigan this fall. Usually I travel to Ohio and now have a place lined up in Kansas. I have a good number of bucks on the list this year. I am looking at 7-8 different bucks on the list right now. Ranging from 3.5 to 6.5 years old. I have several properties to hunt around my county. I have always made it a priority to have several properties so I am not burning stands out. I will post some pictures later of the bucks I will be chasing this year.

11. tylerhnick3024

tylerhnick3024 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Just checking in. My name is Tyler and I'll be hunting in Ohio. I have started a couple threads in the trail camera section of some of the bucks on the property. This is my second year hunting

12. Bowhunter29

Dislikes Received:
    Alright we need to vote on a team captain

13. Bowhunter29

Dislikes Received:
    Also I hunt in chippewa county Wisconsin. We own abbout 220 acres of really good hunting land, my dad has gone 5 straight years getting nice bucks and last year I was fortunate enough to harvest a real nice first bow buck. My friends dad just bought 1000 acres in Illinois right by hadley creek so i might be fortunate enough to make it down there this year also.

14. bassmasterjk

Dislikes Received:
    Very nice to meet yinz all, glad to see we have a active team. Name is Jason, will be hunting Pa and Oh this year. South west Pa and central Oh. I nominate Bowhunter29 as team captain!

15. Bowhunter29

Dislikes Received:
    Also we need to think of a team name and an avatar

16. bassmasterjk

Dislikes Received:
    Ok good thinking bud, we can try to come up with a name together. My GF is a artist i can have her do somthing cool. See what everyone thinks. ill get on it tonight!

17. Bowhunter29

Dislikes Received:
    Awesome cant wait to see some designs.

18. Bowhunter29

Dislikes Received:
    It sure would be nice if other team members would check in. I looked to see when the other team members last posted in a thread and it was the contest thread so i dont think they know the teams were picked

19. Saltysakz

Dislikes Received:
    I vote Bowhunter 29 for captain. Sorry bro, but you just seem to have your head in the right place with this stuff. I'll think of team names and post em later. Gotta get the brain warmed up. I want to do something relevant but not the same as everyone else. I haven't been on a team prior to this so I will have to see what everyone has done in the past so we don't copy. So far sounds like everyone is from or hunts in the midwest. Maybe a theme there???

20. Bowhunter29

Dislikes Received:
    how about team BBD (big buck down), or team chasin' tail, one shot drops, team poke and hope. just throwing some names out there tell me what you think