Favorite sight?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by geauxtigers1421, Apr 17, 2012.

1. geauxtigers1421

geauxtigers1421 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I currently have an HHA one pin sight but I'm looking to buy a new multipin sight for next season as I find it difficult to have to keep moving it while hunting. For target practice, I love it but hunting its just not for me. So, with that being said.... What are your favorite sights to get an idea??
    Needs to be available in black or carbon fiber

2. Afflicted

Afflicted Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'm loving my HHA single pin. I've been practicing with the pin on 30 and shooting 20&40yd shots. It's really not that much lower or higher for those shots. My pins were pretty close on my old four pin site anyhow.
    And when you do have the time to adjust for longer shots. Ie: 68yd shot I took down a Arapawa Ram with, it was fantastic.

3. flystraightandtrue

flystraightandtrue Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have had the same Extreme archery rt900 w/ 4, .029 pins on my bows for the past 7 years.

4. Coyote Kid

Coyote Kid Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I like the mulitable pin setup for hunting. Have tried alot of sights in the past 35 years and while there are MANY that work I have setteled on the Sword Twilight .029 5 pin. Reasons: light weight, solid,very bright,gange adjustment for both windage and elevation,great customer service,and reasonably priced.
    CK

5. muzzyman88

muzzyman88 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I'm a big fan of the Spot Hogg sights. They're tough as nails and will outlast you. I've had the same sight, a Hunter Hogg-it, on 4 different bows now and it still looks and performs like the day I took it out of the box.

6. jeffacarp

jeffacarp Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I like my axion GLX site that's on my z7x. However, if I had it to do all over again, I'd drop the extra coin for a Spott Hogg, or armourtech.