RecTec Camo Shirt and Cargo Pants

Discussion in 'Manufacturers, Press, and Pro-Staff' started by rockinchair, Feb 13, 2012.

1. rockinchair

rockinchair Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    COLUMBUS, Georgia, Oct 3, 2011 -- The camo shirt and camo pants by RecTec are ideal for the environmentally friendly hunter. The RT Edge Camo Button-Down Shirt and 8-Pocket Zip-Off Cargo Pants are made of eco-friendly, non-toxic material and feature five Advantage Technologies available in the RT Edge Apparel. The camo shirt and camo pants come in a variety of Realtree ® patterns in both men’s and women’s sizes.

RecTec Nano Technologies

 Water/Oil/Soil Repellant (DWR) – DWR repellent technology is inspired by the water repellent and self-cleaning behavior of Lotus leaves in nature by combining green –chemistry and nano technology. The fabric will continue to repel even after 30 home laundering cycles.

 Odor Control – Odor Control is based on a biocompatible and biodegradable natural product. The treatment is very effective in inhibiting the growth of a broad spectrum of bacteria and microbes.

 Anti-Mosquito/Tick/Bedbug – Mosquito repellent finishing is a novel system based on green nano-chemistry that is kind to human skin. It effectively repels insects, such as mosquitoes, mites, ticks and bedbugs.

 Permanent UV Protection – The treated fabric provides excellent UV blocking with superior color-fastness. UV factor of 50+. Continues to block even after 60 home laundering cycles.

 Aroma – Aroma scents such as pine, persimmon, cedar or any fragrance you want can be custom made and incorporated into the fabric. Fresh aroma is constantly released for longer than one year.

2. i2i Custom

i2i Custom Newb

Dislikes Received:
    If anyone is looking for custom archery jerseys, i2i Custom makes 100% Canadian-made high-quality sports apparel. We are located in Mississauga, Ontario and have a quick turn-around time of 15 days or less. You can check out our latest designs on Instagram @i2icustom or browse our website ww.i2icustom.com. To discuss pricing and design contact Mo at 905-266-0161. Thanks for your time! All the best :)