Dislikes Received:

Share This Page

Krohboy

Die Hard Bowhunter, from Arizona

Krohboy was last seen:
[On Tapatalk]Engaged in conversation, Apr 16, 2024 at 5:17 PM
    1. hound
      hound
      Sorry I missed the sign ups for the shed contest. My pc hard drive crashed maybe next year.
    2. dingodango
      dingodango
      I used to go to school in Brookings but now live in Watertown
    3. dingodango
      dingodango
      not to be a stalker or anything but where do you hunt in SD?
    4. boof
      boof
      Well if you ever get deeper into the southeast part of the state let me know.

****ing SDSU, you guys set Hobo Days the same weekend as D-Days this year. That sucks. Especially with the Florida Georgia Line concert being the Thursday night of Hobo days. That is going to make for a tough decision about where to be.
    5. boof
      boof
      And if you havent already started, you should buy preference points for refuge and Black Hills tags. Those would be cool hunts to do someday. Not sure why I have waited so long to buy Black Hills points. The Custer tags are something I dont know much about, but will maybe start buying points for those, too.
    6. boof
      boof
      Everything filmed?! Wow. That sounds like a lot of work. Where are you heading for west river archery? I need to get in that archery antelope game, sounds like a good way to spend August.
    7. boof
      boof
      Krohboy! Hows it going? I have stumbled my way back to the sight. Hope my snapchats arent overloading your phone, its a USD thing I guess.

What do you have planned for hunts this year? I am trying to be thorough in my tag applying this year. I should draw a Gregory county Any Deer or Any Whitetail tag but will probably just buy a preference point for east river. I have a chance at a muzzleloader tag, and will get east and west river archery. I have one point for antelope, so my chances are pretty good to get a tag there.
    8. boof
      boof
      If you are serious about having room for an archery speed goat hunt, you better let me know.
    9. soccerdan90
      soccerdan90
      Hey Tyler in case you arent aware of this we are allowed to enter 1 doe per person for 50 points. We need all the points that we can get!!!!
    10. soccerdan90
      soccerdan90
      Hey man hows it going? My name is Daniel and I am on your team this year. We are team 23. Come check in with us ASAP! Looking forward to getting to know you.
    11. ShadowMan
      ShadowMan
      I shoot the 09 Blackice as of right now and its an amazing bow..... im totally happy with its performance
    12. ShadowMan
      ShadowMan
      Whats up fellow Diamond Shooter? What diamond bow do you shoot?
    13. Krohboy
      Krohboy
      Ya I graduate This year
    14. OhioHuntingFinatic
      OhioHuntingFinatic
      Are you still in high school?
  • About

Signature

Tyler
    1st Annual Shed Hunting Contest Champion
    2012 Turkey Hunting Contest Champion