Grim Reaper vs Nap Killzone

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by SwhackAttack, Dec 10, 2012.

1. SwhackAttack

SwhackAttack Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Anyone here have and experinces with these broadheads? Ihave heard good things on both broadheads. So if anyone can share some experinces it will be greatly apreciated thanks.

2. FullTimeKiller

FullTimeKiller Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    They are both great broadheads! The last 4 years i have been huntin with the grim reapers..for me the best! shot a monster mountain lion 2 weeks ago, clean pass through! Also have taken numerous spring black bears. Goin on a Grizzly hunt in the spring and goin with a 100 gr. grim reaper expandable, just not sure which type yet. But truse me, these broadheads get the job done, huge entry and exit holes!! Give em a try you will NOT be disapointed! Happy huntin and good luck.

3. SwhackAttack

SwhackAttack Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Ok my setup is 63lbs 27inch draw Carbon Express Maxima KV arrows Diamond Fugitive IBO Speed 337 ..Do u think i will get good penetration with the 1 3/8''?

4. FullTimeKiller

FullTimeKiller Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Yes! You will get good penetration with that set up! I shoot 70# with a 28" draw, and also used the 1 3/8" broadhead, correct me if im wrong, i think those are the ratortip broadheads??

Anyways last spring shot 2 black black bears and a mountain lion this winter, pass throughs on all three!
    Let me know how they worked for you, if you hunt with em. Good luck!

5. Chiro_Archer

Chiro_Archer Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I agree with FTK, great head, I have used them the past couple years, 1 3/8 with give you great penetration, and I just tried out the killzones this season for fun and man you won't go wrong either way! Just took a 2nd doe, first was with a GR and she dropped dead in her tracks, last night was with the KZ and she was heart shot and didnt make it out to about 60 yards, huge entry and exit, I have pictures on my phone I can post if you would like to see. But you cant go wrong either way!