Political venting

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Artem256, Jun 1, 2019.

1. KentDorf

KentDorf Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:

0317 and gregm like this.
  2. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Did this t--t completely misses the fact that not only Humas but Palestinians were active in that Oct 7 attack on the Israeli people.
    She also OBVIOUSLY seems to be blind to the absolute FACT, UNDER TRUMP none of these things were occurring. That In FACT he was brokering a peace and alliances in the middle East. That Trump had Iran on it's heals.
    So she is NOTHING more than an apologist for the terrorists. Obama was right? Yet not impeached for that like Trump was, funny how that works.

Last edited: May 10, 2024
  3. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    The Swiss Army company is going to start making a multi tool without a knife blade, why bother?

cantexian, oldnotdead and wl704 like this.
  4. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Funny the Shenandoah school board decided they acted in haste to rename schools to remove confederate references. This was done at tax payers expense. They are bringing back the confederate references and private individuals will fund the names being changed back with signage. Isn't it funny the liberals get in an outrage and they demand change and the tax payers are going to fund it. Conservatives see the right thing can be done and are willing to fund it themselves. That is the difference.

5. KentDorf

KentDorf Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:

Sota likes this.
  6. KentDorf

KentDorf Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
  7. Naas

Naas Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Trump didn't start any new wars - had no problem bombing nations and contiinueing them though
    I suggest you read the UN web site about the multitude of articles on the Israel / Palestine region
    non stop murder of Palestinians since 1947 and illegal land grab
    USA's so called Gaza port is so the USA & Israel can steal Palestine's gas at the Gaza Marine gasfield
    cannot do that if Palestine is still in Gaza
    Obama - ordered over 500 drone strikes where the WH violates international law
    if the Nurumberg Laws were applied today EVERY LIVING (& all dead) US Presidents would be tried & convicted for war crimes
    Noam Chomsky has plenty of details on their illegal and criminal acts
    USA has not been at war for 16 years since 1776
    got to keep Americas forever wars going all so US weapons manufacturers get their mega $ billion contracts
    US has to find enemies non stop around the world to justfy their $ billion annual military budget
    so who are the terrorists again?

Last edited: May 10, 2024
  8. cantexian

cantexian Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    If the UN would use the billions upon billions of US dollars to actually keep the peace, the US would not have to continually step in and clean up the international mess. Also, do not be naive enough to believe that the American people share the same fews as our politicians. Many of us would be quite happy to stop having our children die solving other nations problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

elkguide and oldnotdead like this.
  9. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    That would be the people who celebrate in the streets on 9-11, those are the terrorist. I hope, pray, wish, can’t wait, please do so that is Israel Kills them all.

I mean this with the all the sincerity I can muster, I want them all dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Naas

Naas Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    international mess - you mean how the USA overthrows democratically elected Governments, funds terrorists to destabilise regions, I could go on and on

Last edited: May 11, 2024
  11. Naas

Naas Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    a plane hit the Pentagon yeah? and jet fuel and burning curtins brught down steel structured skyscrapers - yeah right
    jet fuel that supposedly burnt so hot it melted steel didn't burn a wooden chair with a book on it a metter of a few feet from the supposed plane strike location at the Pentagon

12. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    Well that tore down the curtain....

Sota likes this.
  13. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    You watch to much YouTube.

And yes I still want all terrriost dead, and am happy to pay my taxes to help do so.

elkguide likes this.
  14. KentDorf

KentDorf Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    who's gunna put money on a debate actually happenig?

15. ImThere

ImThere Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    It’s weird to watch someone actively defend and promote terrorism.

cantexian likes this.
  16. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I was thinking about this the other day. If all the countries in the world are shady and do behind the scenes nasty things, then why not just support the USA? Lol

oldnotdead and ash d like this.
  17. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    I'm American, 2nd gen. Pure Irish on one side and Native Tuscaroran, English on the other.
    I love my country and it's government.
    I hate most of the politicians running said gov.
    We should stay home mind our affairs with our money and keep said money HOME. Get rid of all foreign diplomats. Go back to the good old days of competent spies if we really need to know something important. When I say important I mean vital for HOME LAND security.
    Want our money, expect it in disaster relief only and limited in amounts.
    American companies want to go out side our borders well your on your own. No more cake and eat it too.
    NO MORE FORIENG MONEY FLOWING INTO OUR EDUCATIONAL INSTATUTIONS
    NO MORE SELLING ANY PROPERTY , LAND AND BUSINESSES TO FORIENG COUNTRIES OR ENTITIES .
    NO MORE ALLOWING FOREIGN FLAGS TO BE DISPLAYED IN OUR GOVERNMENT BUILINGS
    IF you are not a natural born citizen and you chant death to america your DEPORTED PERIOD
    IF YOU ARE AN AMERICAN AND YOU STATE THAT, YOUR GIVEN A CHOICE LEAVE OR TAKE ACTUAL AMERICAN HISTORY CLASSES AND COMMUNITY SERVICE AT VA hospital. You also NEVER recieve well fare of any kind.
    So that's my opinion on the subject
    Oh there are very, very few countries we should ever go to war for Israel, Australia, Japan, England. Canada ONLY BECAUSE OF ITS LAND POSITION.
    I dont apologize for caps.

18. Naas

Naas Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    USA has been dropping on average 40 bombs a day, every day for the past 20 years in Yemen, Syria, Pakistan, afghanistan, Iraq, the list goes on and on - and you say these countries are terrorists!
    exactly where is the USA's decleration of war against these countries?
    and then cretins say "why don't they like the USA?"
    same with Israel - they use the holocaust as their excuse for everything, they get away with impunity with full support of the USA, and then they say "why don't you like us? you must be anti Jewish!"
    the USA weaponises and funds terrorists to overthrow Governments
    Hamas signed the peace deal and Israel & the USA continue to bomb Rafah
    Israel & USA refuse to support a 2 state solution

"Hamas did not start the conflict - the conflict created Hamas" - IDF soldiers

Israel have stated that they wuld be happy for Hamas to take over Gaza so that they could treat Gaza as a hostile state - and use it as a means to exterminate all Palestinians who live there and claim that ocean front land and access to Palestinian gas fields as Israeli. One of the more vocal - Ben Gvir - the convicted Israeli terrorist and racist. Hamas is Israels excuse to continue the murder of Palestinians and their illegal land grab.

1986 "were there not an Israel, the United States of America would have to create an Israel to protect OUR interests" - Joe Biden

so you tell me who the terrorists are
    don't forget - when it suits the USA they are freedom fighters when it suits their purpose.
    the USA supported, weaponised & funded one of the most mysoginist groups (Mujahideen) when it suited them to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan, then the USA complains about the actions of the Taliban - Taliban and Al Qaeda morphed out of the Mujahideen after the Afghan civil war.
    everyones a terrorists who refuses to kowtow to the USA

"the biggest propagators of disinformation in the history of the world is the United Stated Government" - Senator Rand Paul

so who are the terrorists again?
    you need to stop watching CNN & MSNBC & take a history lesson that isn't pro USA / West - you might learn something like the truth.

I am colored and was oppressed by the apartheid regime and spoke out against the oppressive and racist white minority - so according to you I am a terrorist!

Last edited: May 11, 2024
  19. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    Yes , yes america is so, so bad...says half the world with their hand stretched out .....

Sota likes this.
  20. ImThere

ImThere Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    We probably need to be dropping 100 bombs on them so they don’t manage to murder all of us infidels. I just hope you never make it to the USA that you obviously hate. Looks like there a few good places to drop bombs on South Africa