Rut activity in Pa

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by Bowhunter717, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Bowhunter717

Bowhunter717 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Anyone seeing any rut activity in Pa? I live in Adams county and been hunting all week. No scrapes, few rubs, and still seeing bucks running together. Other day I seen 13 does and not one buck chasing any of them.

2. Jake/PA

Jake/PA Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'm in Fulton County (4A).

Activity has been slow for me as well. Saw one rub on Saturday but haven't been out since. Does and fawns are still hanging together. Can also see a majority of the property from the house and haven't noticed any chasing.

It seems like activity always increases the last few days of the season. Hopefully that's the case because I took off all next week.

3. Jimi

Jimi Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I'm westmoreland, 2A and have seen a decent amount of rubs and scrapes. Bucks around here are chasing but not nearly as hard as they should be for November. Saw a few nice fights this past week but this week everything has slowed waaaaay down. Cold front coming through for Saturday. Try and be out Friday night and Saturday all day. Should be pretty good days

4. tc racing

tc racing Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    off and on here in 1b. small bucks chasing. seems that scraping has slowed down.