Opinion on a blind

Discussion in 'New Treestands & New Blinds' started by Jhauschultz, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Jhauschultz

Jhauschultz Newb

Dislikes Received:
    So I've been searching for a new blind for bow hunting and turkey and have come down to 2 choices barronett big cat 350 and the barronett bell bottom anybody use these which one is the better choice I found a bell bottom for $129 but don't want to have to change in a year because I don't like it as much, oh and I'll be hunting mainly public land

Sent from my USCC-E6762 using Tapatalk

2. elkguide

elkguide Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    On public land, I wouldn't be leaving it over night. Haven't used either of the ones you've mentioned. I've been using a "Lucky's Hunting Blinds" blind for 7 years. Still in great shape too. Not as easy to pack in a long ways but bigger and tougher than anything else that I have found.

3. DriveTacks

DriveTacks Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have the big mike and if it's anything like their other blinds is say either will be fine, I bought the big mike. A side I got sick of getting handcuffed in a small blind trying to draw a bow. This thing is like hunting out of a small cabin lol

4. Daniel G. Owens

Daniel G. Owens Newb

Dislikes Received:
  5. No.6Hunter

No.6Hunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Barronett is a great choice.

I had the Big Mike and accidently shot a hole through it, no questions asked, they sent me the Big Mike XT to replace it. Buddys have the bell bottom and pulse, they like them as well.