Exodus Lift Trail Camera

Discussion in 'New Optics & New Scouting Gear' started by Fitz, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Fitz

Fitz Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Exodus Lift Camera

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. kjstaudt86

kjstaudt86 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Has anyone tried these cameras yet?? I think for the money, it does not seem that bad and comes with a 5 yr warranty?

3. adkhunter1590

adkhunter1590 Newb

Dislikes Received:

Trailcampro.com has a review on them. Brief summary is that they have a nice high end shell and decent parts but the actual picture taking isn't anything to go nuts over. Pictures looked good but trigger and recovery times were a bit slow. Just over a second for pic trigger but almost a 5 second recovery. Depending on how you plan to use the camera that can be a big deal. I think they also mentioned something about the rubber seal on the swing down door coming loose and having to make sure it's seated right when you close it or moisture will get in.

Overall supposedly not a bad camera but not a GREAT camera either. If they were a little cheaper like around the 150 range I'd most likely try one myself. But I can get two brownings for less than one Exodous and have better results.

The 5 year warranty is a nice add on. But then again, trail cam companies kinda come and go a bit and I know it's a small company so who knows if they will be around long enough to honor that warranty in 5 years time.

4. gamecamera

gamecamera Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Great review