10 days to go in wisco!

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by steelrain89, Sep 7, 2016.

1. steelrain89

steelrain89 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Who's ready?! Opening this fir anyone who wants to share last minute tips and cope till nxt Saturday! Lol

2. kwachHTX

kwachHTX Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I'm ready to go, got a new early season spot to hopefully get a doe down to fill the freezer. My hopes aren't too high for the spot but I will give it a try. And that way I can stay out of my other spot til rut time.

3. steelrain89

steelrain89 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I hear ya there only my areas kinda small so no does till after rut, i dont wanna disrupt the peace in that area

4. DrSnake

DrSnake Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I'm shaking with Buck Fever already!

5. Smokey

Smokey Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I am looking forward to it like always. Over 50 years of bowhunting it never gets old. I am mostly retired so I have many opportunities to get out and hunt but I do have some part time work. this weekend I have a photo assignment so I won't get out until later in the week.

6. remmett70

remmett70 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Not sure if I'm getting out opening weekend. Early season spot is for me and the daughter to hopefully get a doe. Have a bday party in the family that she will want to go to. Maybe Sunday afternoon.

7. jordansteinert

jordansteinert Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I'll be out there! Speaking of Wisconsin, I'm launching a new free mobile app just for Wisconsin hunters called "Hunt Wisconsin" -- it's now available in the App Store & Google Play. www.huntwisconsinapp.com

Let me know what you think! Would love some feedback as we just launched it to help Wisconsin hunters, like myself, save time and not have to be flipping through the DNR's opening time books, rules and regs, weather apps, etc. This is the all-in-one app, which I hope makes you more successful as you bowhunt, or hunt any other types of game, throughout our state.

Good luck, gents. Catch you out there!