Minnesota Hunting Club

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by WhiteBrow24, Jan 20, 2016.

1. WhiteBrow24

WhiteBrow24 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hey guys, I am the president and founder of the Minnesota Hunting Club. We are officially launching the new website and I would like your feedback. With this, we are going to be doing weekly giveaways for our members leading up to our "Meat" and Great on February 20th where a Mossberg 930 Combo Shotgun will be given away. We are giving away quite a few awesome things and this will be something that we will enjoy continuing to doing very very often, as this is part of giving back to you guys. This is among the many other awesome charitable things we will be able to do and you will be able to participate in, year in and year out! You can find a list of charitable items on our website as well! Our first giveaway on, Thursday January 21st 2016, is a 2015 Bear Domain Bow. It has a 5 pin light up Trophy Ridge Sight, Quiver and whisker biscuit. The bow is ready to go, all you need to do is get the peep sight and draw weight setup to your liking! You can see the growing list of Giveaways on our website on the Members Drawings and Giveaways Page. If you sign up before the drawing on Thursday, you are entered into every drawing going forward. If you wait until after Thursday then you are entered into the drawings that come after that, and will miss out on the bow. You are automatically entered and you do not need to do anything else to enter into any Giveaways that we will ever do.
    We would love to have you as a member of the Minnesota Hunting Club!! Join Today at Join Now

You may be thinking "Whats in it for me?" other than a chance at winning awesome stuff obviously! You can find a lot of information on this page here: What

Thanks Everyone!

2. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    $100 per year? What are some of the conservation programs you are involved in?

3. WhiteBrow24

Dislikes Received:
    We are not a part of any yet. We are having our first meet on February 20th where the members will be voting on what programs we want to be a part of for both this year and the next 3 years. Obviously those can change, but this is a member driven program on the state level and we want to make a visual difference for hunters and outdoors people here.

I don't hunt outside of Minnesota, so we want to be able to really help the community in different areas of land conservation both large scale and going as far as helping those in need with their land. We are going to be doing our own version of Wounded Warrior Hunts, we want to get youth involved and take those out in the woods that may never have the opportunity to do that and introduce them to what we love. I have been a part of all the larger Nation Wide groups, and they are great, but our goal is to focus on the state and truly help out with what we have here.

Does that answer your question at all? We are just really passionate about hunting and our state!

4. WhiteBrow24

Dislikes Received:
    Member Giveaways – Minnesota Hunting Club

Good Afternoon Everyone!! I would like to announce our confirmed Minnesota Hunting Club Member Giveaways through April 7th!! To be eligible for these giveaways, you must be a member of the website! You DO NOT have to live in Minnesota to become a member!

5. Woods

Woods Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Seems like a good way to get to know like minded people and do some good for the sport. Are you guys open about how all the member fees are spent? I may be interested in joining if I know how it's all divided up. I understand you're just getting started so maybe in a year I'll see what your accomplishments are and what direction the club is going. For me to join the important thing would be the majority of my money and effort going toward conservation work and little towards prizes.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  6. Lester

Lester Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    The fact that your group has a "Pro Staff" section tells me you are interested in self promotion. I have never seen a group like Whitetails Unlimited, NWTF or countless others do something like this. I have no problem with anyone starting something with the intentions of making money but it seams like you are hiding your intentions behind conservation. $50,000 then you can take a wounded warrior on a hunt, $100,000 and you can take someone that hasn't been hunting before and $150,000 and a member can go on a hunt.