Salt river outfitters in KY

Discussion in 'Manufacturers, Press, and Pro-Staff' started by MartinHunter, Dec 11, 2014.

1. MartinHunter

MartinHunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Just thought I would post a link to my buddy George Cummins outfitting business in KY..

I have hunted with George 4 times in the last 5 years, he has some great farms and some BIG deer.. George is currently on the pro-staff of Gregg and Jake Millers show "the hunt" he used to be a pro-staffer with "Huntin the world Southern style" And several of his hunts have been featured on TV, he is a cool and down to earth guy, several times while hunting at his place I met an outdoor celeb or two..

George has lived in the area all his life and really knows the area.. I think he currently leases about 10k ac so you are always hunting a fresh farm..With trophy management in place for over 10 years and all the farms are either agricultural fields or food plots..

Call for rates they are not on his site all hunts are 5 day.. and last time I hunted with him it was $1500 for 5 days food and lodging incl.. He should still have some late season hunts..

Salt River Outfitters