Gator-Gripp Auto Adjusting Bow Holder

Discussion in 'Manufacturers, Press, and Pro-Staff' started by Gator-Gripp, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Gator-Gripp

Gator-Gripp Newb

Dislikes Received:
    This Is Not Your Typical Holder!

With just the pull of a strap both of the holder grips will open, you can quickly and quietly insert bows, guns, shovels, fishing poles or any other equipment that will fit between the grips and each grip will individually auto adjust to fit when you release the strap. With it’s awesome holding capability and rugged construction there is no radical shaking of the equipment in extreme riding conditions and without harming the finish. This product eliminates the use of rubber snubbers, noisy Velcro or adjustments to fit from one item to another as with some other racks. Bows can be inserted in the upright position with absolutely no wobble or loose fit. With the L-shaped brackets supplied it will mount to round, square, composite and flat surfaces.
    Mount On: ATV's, UTV's,Trucks, Boats, Farm and ranch equipment, Heavy equipment you name it.

This is the best rack you will find on the market, and the last one you'll ever need!!! $59.00 + 14.90 shipping
    Atv bow gun utility rack | Gator-Gripp Racks
    image1.jpg

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  2. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    That is pretty slick. Think I might have to try it on my snowmobile with my ice auger. Wondering if it will support that much weight on just one side.

3. Gator-Gripp

Gator-Gripp Newb

Dislikes Received:
    The rack will handle the weight, if the weight imbalance of the auger is not to great it will hold it. It holds big weed eaters just fine. You can try it, you'll know right away without having to test drive it. There is a 14 day money back if it does not work out.