Need hunters to take a survey for new blood tracking product

Discussion in 'Manufacturers, Press, and Pro-Staff' started by Jessi-Isaacson`, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Jessi-Isaacson`

Jessi-Isaacson` Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Glo-trax web.jpg

Please follow the link to complete the online 10 question survey. If you have any question, please contact me.
    Thank you for your help.

Glo-Trax Market Survey

2. Jessi-Isaacson`

Jessi-Isaacson` Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Glo-trax web.jpg
    Hopefully this shows up a little larger.

3. elkguide

elkguide Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Filled it out.

4. realunlucky

realunlucky Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Filled it out. I didn't see any chance I'd mount it to my arrow but you'll need a way to practice with it for those that would

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

5. Jessi-Isaacson`

Jessi-Isaacson` Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Thank you

Thank you for filling it out. We tried both on the tip of the broadhead/mechanical broadhead and on the shaft. The shaft was o.k. but because of weight we couldn't find a way to introduce the most powder and stay at 15 grains or less. The other problem with putting it on the shaft was that if you use arrows you already have, and not buy new ones that accounted for the length of the delivery mechanism, it would interfere with the whisker biscuit or you couldn't draw your full length. The pods that would attach to the front of the broadhead (and can be used to secure the blades of the mechanical broadhead) and kept at our goal. We are able to deliver more than 1 tsp. of powder and the pods weigh 10 grains and 15 grains.
    As for the shape, we tried cone, ball, and bullet shaped pods. Surprisingly, the oval was the most aerodynamic and didn't change the trajectory. We'll do chronographic testing next week with all brands of broadhead to check for effects on kinetic energy changes.
    Below is a photo of it on an arrow.

2015-12-29 16.58.45.jpg