Mega Chomp Lure Co.

Discussion in 'Manufacturers, Press, and Pro-Staff' started by JLS, Apr 5, 2016.

1. JLS

JLS Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Mega Chomp Lure Co. is a new lure manufacturing company that I founded a year ago based on some lures that I have been building for years and a few that I’ve designed in the last couple of years.
    We pride ourselves on handcrafting some of the finest, most durable baits on the market using as many American made products as possible! Most of our baits are built with Bass fishing in mind, but we do build some nice Crappie/panfish jigs and have hopes of releasing our BHO series baits and inline buzzbaits in a Musky- sized version soon!
    We invite everyone to check out our BHO Spinnerbaits (noisiest spinnerbait on the market and one of very few that get a destination strike), our jointed In-line Buzzbaits (we hand tune every blade for maximum squeak and the joint allows the head/hook to fold into the fish’s mouth on the strike), and our just released Chubby’s Bug (the most action packed 5/16oz finesse jig on the market) at Mega Chomp Lure Co., LLP and be sure to check out , like us , and follow us on Facebook at Mega Chomp Lure Co., LLP

Mega Chomp is also seeking quality pro staff members at this time. If interested please contact us through our website and provide the following info.
    1 - Name - State - and phone #
    2 – Number of tournaments that you usually fish in a year (fishing tournaments is not a requirement)
    3 – Number of social media accounts that you regularly post to (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
    4 – When asked what you caught your fish on, what is your normal response (some of them can be pretty comical)
    5 – Where do you purchase most of your tackle; local tackle shops, big box stores, or on-line?

Some of what we do

Attached Files: