Custom Sculptured Dampers

Discussion in 'Manufacturers, Press, and Pro-Staff' started by BUZZ KILL SILENCERS, May 22, 2016.

1. BUZZ KILL SILENCERS

BUZZ KILL SILENCERS Newb

Dislikes Received:

• hello, and thanks for accepting me into your group. My name is Leo Masters and I am the creator of a brand new line of dampers that are gonna rock the socks off of the archery industry and I am becoming members with groups all over the US. so I can be in close contact with the people who actually will be using what I am making. anyway I am trying to put some photos up so I can show folks what I am working with, but I aint too computer savvy...yet. how can I put up a profile picture and pictures of my silencers? Thanks again my friends. Leo

PS. I figured it out!!! The following split limb damper designs is called the "JOLLY ROGER" and the " Monster mount".I will be making these and many other exciting designs for archers of every discipline and age. All of these will be limited edition individually numbered, I will be launching a Kickstarter in a month , so if you would like to have dampers like these to be available at your local shops please show support. in the mean time I will be producing them in my workshop and they will be available for purchase just contact me and I will get you sorted out. Thanks for looking, and happy hunting. Leo

Attached Files:

2. bow nut

bow nut Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I'd try, they look good ! How much? What they made of? And are there other designs too ?

3. BUZZ KILL SILENCERS

BUZZ KILL SILENCERS Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Buzz Kill dampers

Hello, this is Dex, I can make you a set of skull dampers to fit your bow for 25.00 a set. I make them by hand and can make any color you like, to fit any bow you like. I am launching a kickstarter in february and I will be trying to get funding to have these and other silencing products I have developed into mass production,So very soon hopefully you will also be able to get machine made dampers as well. The reason I bring that up is because the hand made ones are a limited edition and all come with certificate of authenticity. Also because they are hand made sometimes there are tiny imperfections that a machine made damper may not have. I have tested them and they work great!! I even made a slow motion video and put it on youtube, (skull and crossbone dampers) Give me a shout about your color and size you need and I will fix you up. if you would like please contact me at [email protected] Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Dex Ringer

4. BUZZ KILL SILENCERS

BUZZ KILL SILENCERS Newb

Dislikes Received:
    yes there are other designs, I have an apple and I have a target. but my library of choices will be released inmy kickstarter campaign

5. Innovative Outdoorsman

Innovative Outdoorsman Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    What are they made of?

6. BUZZ KILL SILENCERS

BUZZ KILL SILENCERS Newb

Dislikes Received:
    They are made of a proprietary blend of rubber that absorbs shock vibration and noise and dissapates it away quickly. check out my very first attempt at slow motion video on youtube. ( skull and crossbone limb dampers) I will post some photos on here tomorrow so folks can see what I am making. The very first sets I ever made are on sale on ebay for 24.99 these early models may have small imperfections that will not effect their performance, but may be there none the less. I am launching a kick starter in Feb and if successful I will be having the skull model mass produced and they will be as flawless as a machine can make them. If you would like a set of the early models, which will be the most collectable and come with a certificate of authenticity, head on over to ebay if you would like to wait and suppport the kickstart, I will have some machine ,made ones on the way to you as fast as I can get em there, along with some cool swag for the backers. Thanks for your interest and I look forward to silencing your bow for you in the near future. Sincerely Dex

7. BUZZ KILL SILENCERS

BUZZ KILL SILENCERS Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Also in my kickstarter I am going to put levels of sponsorship directly designed for people who run archery stores and distribute archery equipment so there will be oppourtunities for retailers to back the project and get enough dampers to in essence make your money right back. And hopefully I can sweeten it enough to actually have you turn a profit off of supporting my project. I am trying hard guys, been working on this one awhile, and I want to say thank you to all the folks who have bought my dampers, and I want you to know that I will be bringing you the best looking best working dampers ever, and limb dampers are just the tip of the iceberg. I have developed a full line of silencing products that will fit the artistic tastes of everyone, children included. And wait till you see the POINT AND SHOOT SIGHT SYSTEM I have developed, waiting back on response from the patent office now and I will unleash that one as well. I actually mean self adjusting, autonomous, sight system with self ranging,self adjusting capabilities and accuracy to 3mm. packed with features. Stay tuned....its coming soon.Thanks, Dex