Are your broadheads sharp? Are you ready?

Discussion in 'Manufacturers, Press, and Pro-Staff' started by Innovative Outdoorsman, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Innovative Outdoorsman

Innovative Outdoorsman Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Are your blades sharp??? Really sharp?? Regardless if you are reusing last year’s heads or blades or you bought new broadheads and are just not satisfied with the level of sharpness, it’s the ability of your blades to do maximum damage to guarantee the shortest blood trails and quickest recoveries that we should all strive for.

You control the level of sharpness of your broadheads. Don’t rely (or accept) cutting edges that are anything less than SHARP!

We don’t consider broadheads to be a disposable item of bowhunting gear so even if you have killed a deer with your broadhead or after you practice with your heads, you can return them to the level of lethality worthy of a bowhunter. A season’s worth of putting broadheads in and out of your quiver also takes its toll.

Many people don’t sharpen their blades because they don’t have a reliable means to hold the small blades or a way to maintain a consistent blade angle so they throw money away. (or they save the blades hoping to one day return them to service)

Putting a razor’s edge on your blades does not have to be expensive, difficult or hazardous. It can be easy, low cost and enjoyable and a part of your bowhunting routine.

If you have been here any length of time, you may have heard of us and our Stay Sharp broadhead sharpening guides. For less than a price of a set of replacement blades you can control the process. If you can roll a toy car on a countertop, you can hone your blades.

You might be thinking, “I don’t have whetstones or any sharpening media”. For about $1, you can. A sheet of 400 grit sandpaper is about $1 (or less). Our sharpening guide (found at the below link) will help you be in control of blade sharpness.

Even if you don’t buy our guide, make sure you hunt with maximum lethality by hitting the woods with the sharpest blades possible and good luck this fall.

We offer two styles

For replaceable blades (straight edged blades that can be removed from the ferrule)

[​IMG]

Fixed blades version

[​IMG]

Innovative Outdoorsman LLC Store

If you have any questions, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. camo75

camo75 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I will have to get one of these. I like the Idea.

3. bow nut

bow nut Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Got one, really works well !!!

4. elkguide

elkguide Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I use and really like mine. Great product!

5. Innovative Outdoorsman

Innovative Outdoorsman Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for the kind words.