Fish Outdoors BLOWOUT SALE, Cushions and Back Supports!!!!! DON'T MISS OUT!!

Discussion in 'Manufacturers, Press, and Pro-Staff' started by Fishoutdoors2016, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Fishoutdoors2016

Fishoutdoors2016 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Fish Outdoors | Reduce Low Back Pain while Hunting and Fishing
    Hello my name is Thomas Fish and im the owner of fish outdoors which is my new small business.* I am a licensed physical therapist assistant in home care daily and have worked in physical therapy for 13 years.* When i am not working I love to be in the outdoors hunting and fising in my pond.* With my experience in physical therapy and love for the outdoors I decided to start my business.* With the lack of comfortable cushions and comfort accessories I decided that I wanted to manufacture products that are used in the PT world and bring them to the outdoors.* Prior to finishing my products a clinical trial in a outpatient PT facility amoungst low back patients was performed to see what compression foam relieved pain and increased comfort.* After trialing multiple foam compressions I finally had the product which decreased the pain and increased the comfort of the patient.* I then became a licensed manufacturer with realtree, found manufactures and distributors for the product and product materials and just finished my first manufacturing run. All parts of my product are manufactured and assembled in the USA.* The fabric on my products is a cordura 500 fabirc which is a very high quality water resistent fabric. The product has a machine washable removable cover. I am currently in 6 wholesale stores at this time and trying to boost the news of my products on the web. It has been alot of work but it will be worth it when people get the products and use them.* I need more reviews on my products and that is why I am just selling the rest of my 1st manufacture run on my back supports at a low cost of $15.99 and my cushions at a price of $20.99.* I am selling them at this price for a limited time not to make money but to boost the word of the product, start a 2nd manufacturing order, and to make my customers happy because I know when you try the product you will always be a customer.* Give it a try and I promise you won't have any regrets.* Fish Outdoors | Reduce Low Back Pain while Hunting and Fishing