Now Is The Time to Improve Your Wildlife Habitat

Discussion in 'Manufacturers, Press, and Pro-Staff' started by bjbleuer, Feb 8, 2016.

1. bjbleuer

bjbleuer Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hunting season has come to an end and the snow continues to pile up, and you're probably wondering what can be done to prepare for next season. Well fear not my friends, because right now is the prime time to start planning habitat improvement projects on your hunting property. A wildlife management plan from Bleu's Wildlife Consulting that has been specifically designed and formulated to improve the quality of habitat that the wildlife on your property call home is exactly what you need to get started. Brandon Bleuer who is the owner of Bleu's Wildlife Consulting is an experienced wildlife biologist and land manager. He handles l type of projects, but specializes in native grass plantings, food plot design and wildlife population surveys. Bleu's also has native warm season grass and forb seed mixes as well as a variety of custom food plot mixes. Get ahead of the crowds and contact today!

Phone: (309) 738-2607 email: [email protected] website: bjbleuer.wix.com/bleuswildlife

2. Lester

Lester Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Wouldn't it be easier to say you own it or do you prefer to talk in third person?

3. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Lol....^^^^
    Well the seed blends look pretty good. The cool season food plot though I'd suggest swapping the red clover for something else unless the blend is specifically meant to establish a red clover plot and if it is then might be a good idea to include that in the description.
    It'd be nice to have a pollinator blend without the grasses for those that already have the grass, there aren't a lot of available mixes out there for that purpose that are priced that reasonably.

4. elkguide

elkguide Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:

Good call M R.

5. copperhead

copperhead Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Not a bad pitch, I can feel the excitement. Good luck and I hope things work out for ya.