Free Food-Plot DVD!

Discussion in 'Manufacturers, Press, and Pro-Staff' started by Don Higgins, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Don Higgins

Don Higgins Newb

Dislikes Received:
    $3.99 Food-Plot DVD!

Home - Real World Wildlife Seed

New from Real World Wildlife Seed Company - Here is the video that other food-plot seed companies don't want you to see! Exposes how some companies decrease their input costs and increase profits while selling you an inferior product. Before you buy your food-plot seed this spring, be sure to watch this DVD and become a better educated consumer. This DVD also includes tips for establishing and maintaining your food-plots and native grass plantings. As an added bonus there are 8 hunts filmed over Real World food-plots. If you think all food-plot seed companies are pretty much the same; there really is a difference - Dare to Compare!

To order, click on the link below.

Home - Real World Wildlife Seed

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  2. FearNot

FearNot Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Okay maybe

3. WhiteBrow24

WhiteBrow24 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Ill bite.

4. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'm pretty confident in my abilities to order my own and mix my own food plots but I'm not conceded enough to think I'm beyond learning more....I ordered one of the DVD's. I'll post my review of it here after I receive and watch it....without any real spoilers.

Honestly, all food plot seed dealers are selling a value added product for profit. They are all going to either add a filler or boost the price over what each seed variety can be bought for in bulk. Most fillers have some nutritional value and purpose in blends so it's a LITTLE bit disingenuous to hint that they are screwing people over for profit when the same can be said for all food plot seed retailers.

That's not to say they aren't worth the added value, it's a product of convenience. They don't offer anything that isn't common sense or unavailable elsewhere at a cheaper price but it is easier to order it per recommendation and already mixed.

Furthermore, if you are offering a "free DVD" to educate folks and to also plug your seed company....why not just produce it and post it on youtube for an actual free price? The S&H price of $3.99 seems a little steep for break even territory. Just sayin...

I've got to point out something else....in one of the promotional vids on youtube about soybeans, there is a false claim that
    1. Black shelled soybeans are "premature".
    2. Soybean seed from Real World Seeds do not contain any black shelled soybeans.

Serious problems, black shelled soybeans are not premature..they are a different color shell, that's all. Premature beans that are black are not hard and are frost killed. #2. There is a foodplot video posted as well that is featuring Real World Seed soybeans that shows seed flowing from a bag into a drill.... it clearly shows black shelled soybeans pouring out with the rest of the treated bean seed.

I'm not trying to pick on you or the seed company, it looks like you/they have decent products...but that stuff really sticks out to me as a manager as being either obvious mistakes or being dishonest. Either way it's not needed, an honest product with an honest profit is what gets me to keep coming back to a company.FWIW

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  5. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Okay, I received my video today and have watched it and looked at several of their products online and am ready to give my review of both.
    The DVD was well worth the S&H cost, it was a bit over an hour long and had a lot of good info in it as well as some decent hunts (there are plenty of mistakes to nit-pick at on shot choices and placement) with good quality deer to drool over. They make some really good points as to where most seed companies broaden their margins and couldn't really find any problem with false claims on other companies boosting profit margins....it's a fact. They have a lot of good and useful info in the DVD's about foodplot species, planting, etc.

Though I was a bit harsh on the initial post (deservingly so, I feel) the DVD and company products seem on the up and up and are competitively priced as far as I can tell. Shipping costs are pretty high but that's kinda the world we live in. I can buy and mix my own seed cheaper by the bulk but that's not really an option for most people either.

I'm just a no-body but all in all, I would indorse this DVD and seed company based on what info I have. I will more than likely order some products from them this year to try out. Particularly some of their switchgrass for sure for a wet area that the native didn't take in a couple years ago.

6. MGH_PA

MGH_PA Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    I bit. Curiosity got the best of me.