The Newest Amasing Pocket Deer Decoy Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Manufacturers, Press, and Pro-Staff' started by Tailpower, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Tailpower

Tailpower Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Tattle Tail Outdoors Announces “The TattleTail”
    The Power of the Whitetails “Tail” at your fingertips”
    Bear, Delaware— “The TattleTail” — Tattle Tail Outdoors announced the most amazing pocket sized deer attraction decoy to hit the hunting industry in decades.
    “It puts the communication power of the whitetails “Tail” at your fingertips,” said Steve Orr, CEO at Tattle Tail Outdoors.
    Attention 2-D Tail
    While on his annual bow hunting trip to the great state of Illinois Steve witness a buck’s behavior that all hunters have observed but few have ask the question that Steve asked. A 150 inch class buck responded to Steve’s grunt call but just hung up about 65 yards from the tree stand. This was too far to take an ethical or comfortable shot. Off in the distance about 200 yards a bedded Doe stood up and flicked her tail and snapped the buck attention to her and off in her direction he ran. The question that Steve asked was “Why can’t I have that tail right here at the base of my tree?”
    “When Steve told me that story and showed me the decoy he invented I couldn’t sleep for weeks after. This was not refined and improved on the mouse trap but this was the invention of the mouse trap.” said Jonathon Tennant, CMO at Tattle Tail Outdoors. Steve has processed his invention with the U.S patent office and feels blessed as a lifelong hunter for the inspiration to create such a one of a kind product that is proven to bring deer in.
    What is a TattleTail?
    A TattleTail is a muted grayish colored fabric triangle that the hunter secures at the base of his tree with bungee. Attached to the bottom point of the triangle is a weight that prevents the wind from blowing it around. A string is attached to the weight and extends up to 25 feet to the hunters tree stand. Once a deer is within sight range the hunter lifts the TattleTail with the string revealing the backside of the muted fabric which is a bright white flapping fabric the looks like a deer’s tail.
    “That Flash of White is all that is needed to bring in that cautious or curious buck or doe.”
    You can view the TattleTail in action at TattleTailoutdoors.com with a retail price of $19.95 each which is well within the reach of all hunters’ budgets. This product is 100% USA MADE and can fit within your pocket.
    Tattle Tail Outdoors and “The TattleTail” are registered trademarks in the United States and/or other countries.
    The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
    For more information, press only:
    Jonathon Tennant, MAS
    VP of Marketing and Sales
    [email protected]
    Deerassic-Classic-Mag-Ad-90.jpg

2. Hoyt_Archer

Hoyt_Archer Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Why would you want an alerted deer zoned in on the tree you are hunting out of.

3. Tailpower

Tailpower Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Tattle Tail Outdoors

Hi and thanks for your reply, The Tattle tail can be multiplied from a variety of signals to a casual wave of white (to hear I am) to a full white for a spit second to get the attention of that big buck off in the distances after you've grunted or rattled. The Tattle Tail is another tool that weights about an ounce, can be rolled up to fit in your pocket or back pack to be used with our arsenal of tools we rely on, (Rattles, Grunt & Can Calls, Full size Decoy's and Lure's) I've used this product in late season last year when it was in it's beginning stages of development with great results. I have also experienced Dominant bucks charging an area of a full flag single during the Rut! What's unique about the Tattle Tail is when the tail is in the closed position it is camoed to the tree and can be multiplied at the hunters discretion.
    Thanks, Steve

Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
  4. michael_pearce

michael_pearce Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    HMMMMMMMMMMMM.....
    Ok I watched the video. My question is the same as Hoyt_archers. Why would I want them alerted to my tree?
    Also I have been hunting for quite awhile and I can not think of a time where a buck saw a big white tail flying high and came running to it. So if it did work I could see how it on different tree near your shooting lane but that would be a lot of work to string up.

5. Tailpower

Tailpower Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hi Michael,
    I agree with you 100% Mike I would never extend the Tattle Tail in the straight up alert position! I'd like to share an experience I had while hunting Pike County Ill. last year, It was the first week of November on a rainy morning I was hunting a high plateau over looking a CRP field, to my left was a small pasture, no action the first hour as a stood under my tree umbrella with rain steady I decided to smack the rattles a couple quick times and with in a minute I had an 8 pointer prance into the small pasture and come with in 14 yards to my left, the 8 pointer looked to be 3 but not the antler mass I was hunting for, I was amazed he hung so close and had me in his sights as we watched each other, I then slowly turned my focus to my right which 175 to 200 yards out in the middle of the CRP field stood a massive 5 or 6 year old buck locked on my area, I knew with in a split second he was a shooter! Not a good situation I thought, with an 8 pointer 14 yards to my left staring at me and a monster of a life time way off to my right, the rattling did its job and the Tattle Tail wasn't even a thought. The next scenario goes like this, the 8 pointer turns away from me with his tail at full alert and stops at 20 yards and the mature monster at 200 yards bee lines in our direction faster then any whitetail I've seen ran before! With in 10 seconds the now 12 pointer is standing behind a small cypress tree 13 yards from me and I'm in full draw, with my plain of vision I see both Bucks in front of me having a stare down but I will not take a chance to let one fly though the small Cypress. I stay calm thinking the dominant big boy will take two more steps in the direction of the youngster and I'll have a prefect 13 yard broadside window! Well it didn't play out that way because the 8 pointer moved in first and got his *** kicked and I never got an opportunity for a clean shot:( Later that morning I realized the full alert flag the 8 pointer displayed caught the attention of the dominant Buck and the rest was whitetail aggression. Mike the following day I had another experience with 4 bedded does and a 6 pointer that I grunted in and the tail action of a doe 100 yards from me caught the 6 pointers attention and pull him off in there direction in a hurry. At that moment with my two experiences I believe in the right situations a little tail movement might make the difference to chance the mind of that mature buck that's hanging out there 100 to 150 yards after our calls, rattles and lures have got his attention but he is looking for visual or a little white! I've been hunting over forty years with situations similar but it had never dawned on me that the whitetail signaling can be used in our favor with the right opportunity like grunting, bleeping and rattling.
    Thanks Mike,
    Steve Orr

Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
  6. Tailpower

Tailpower Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Tattle Tail Outdoors will be attending Deerasic Classic, Carlisle Pa. Sportsmen Show, ATA Show and Harrisburg Pa Sportsmen Show. Please stop in and say Hello. Facebook-Ad-7-24.jpg