Van Buren County, MI

Discussion in 'Introductions - New User Forum' started by DanielBrown, Nov 14, 2014.

1. DanielBrown

DanielBrown Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hunting, Fishing, Hiking, or just sitting in the woods. These have been my favorite things to do since I was six or seven. I always got in trouble for never being able to sit still. Or for sleeping in late. But if you put me in the woods, I can sit for hours and not move a muscle. And tap my shoulder when I'm sleeping, and ask if I want to go into the woods, or go fishing. I'll be up and ready before you leave my room. I have been looking for a website/forum that actually does some justice to the amazing hunting stories/information that are out there. Bowhunting.com has the rest of them topped by far!

This week we got our first snow. About a foot of it laying on the ground right now, temperature dropped from 27 to 17 degrees tonight so the deer should be moving in the morning!! Good luck to everyone that is heading out in the a.m. Hopefully tomorrow this forum is decorated with some awesome trophies! Bowhunt or die!:bhod:

follow me on instagram brownie_6596

2. 60X Custom Strings

60X Custom Strings Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Welcome to the forum. Seen some of my MI facebook buddies posting deer pics tonight

3. AntlerAddict

AntlerAddict BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
  4. DanielBrown

DanielBrown Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks Dean! I love what you do with your kids! Reminds me of what my dad did with me when I was younger! But I'll ask you one favor, send some big bucks my way. :wave: On a serious note , I really appreciate how you are both a family man and a hunter. It shows a great example to follow for every other hunter with a family out there! And gives me something to look forward to as a future father! Thanks!

5. DanielBrown

DanielBrown Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Wish I would got as lucky as them, my neighbor was just shooting all morning. Right along the property line. :mad:
    So nothing came my way except for a little button buck and a four point.