PA Hunter - Long Time Viewer Finally Member

Discussion in 'Introductions - New User Forum' started by tbeav23, Feb 21, 2014.

1. tbeav23

tbeav23 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Been a frequent visitor of the forum/website for maybe a little over a year.. love the bowhunt or die stuff and finally decided to join the forums and participate with everyone! I'm from Central PA and am Glad to be here and contribute to the community with the tons of other Pennsylvanians!

I also produce a web-based hunting show called the THE DRIVE Just created the mini series with my father Aug. 2013 but have been doing videos/weddings/tv industry related things for 9 years and thru college at Penn State with numerous industry leaders. Feel free to check out our stuff on YOUTUBE or VIMEO whichever you prefer. Just breaking into the outdoor scene, so check out the promo, like us, whatever floats yer boat. Looking forward to being on the board. Thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. hfc144

hfc144 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Just watched the first episode of "The DRIVE" and it is very well shot, written and produced. Awesome graphics, effects, shooting angles, and music. Keep it up and you will be on the Outdoor Channel and have a 75' motorhome like Lee and Tiffany. Awesome to see a well produced video from PA where I know you/we can't hunt over bait. It takes a lot to get in the woods yet less tape it - Great job!!!

3. gltomp

gltomp Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    WELCOME to the site...

4. tbeav23

tbeav23 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks guys. I always come here for advice.. dont know why i waited this long to join haha!

Thanks hfc! I appreciate it. PA can be tough. Figured I'd put my degree to some use along with my passion and see what happens. I doubt I'll ever see that motorhome lol! Check out ep 2-5 all are only 12mins. Spread the word if ya like it. It's greatly appreciated. We'll be in our booth at the central pa outdoor show in Clearfield PA on March 28-30. Stop by and say hey if you go!

5. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Welcome to the site! Great job on the video! Looking forward to seeing more!

6. Lung Buster

Lung Buster Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Checked out a few episodes pretty nice show!! Welcome to the site!

7. tbeav23

tbeav23 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    thanks guys! Looking forward to making more and being apart of this site!

8. AntlerAddict

AntlerAddict BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
    Welcome to the site!