Counterfeit Broadheads

Discussion in 'Intro to Bowhunting & Archery' started by Flying Arrow_Support, May 31, 2016.

1. Flying Arrow_Support

Flying Arrow_Support Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hello Everyone,

If any of you purchase broadheads online through Amazon.com, Ebay.com or Alibaba.com please be sure that the actual seller is a reputable dealer and that you are purchasing the actual licensed product. There are several sellers who are offering counterfeit Flying Arrow Archery, Rage, G5, Muzzy, RamCat, Bloodsport, Dirtnap, etc. broadheads at incredibly low prices. PLEASE NOTE THAT THEY ARE FAKE.

These counterfeit heads cause problems for everyone who is a legitimate manufacturer or dealer because they are undercutting everyone's prices. The fake heads WILL NOT PERFORM like the real heads do, are less durable and can be easily identified because they come in colors that the manufacturers don't produce.

Since Amazon, Ebay and Alibaba are technically brokerage houses, they can't do anything to control what is sold through the sites or who is doing the selling.

Let's all band together to help keep our economy and the archery industry rolling! PLEASE, I IMPLORE YOU, ONLY PURCHASE BROADHEADS FROM YOUR LOCAL DEALER, CHAIN RETAILER OR DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  2. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Nothing wrong with a bargain, but A LOT of people are CHEAP!! If it looks too good to be true, most cases it is. I won't buy broadheads online. EVER!! I will buy practice heads or field points online. Reason being is I know the sporting goods stores ONLY sell products from the manufacturer. Why take a chance? I can't feel sorry for people that take the cheap way out and get burned. Why cut corners on the ONE THING that actually kills the game you are hunting? Just my .02!!

3. elkguide

elkguide Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Buy local.

4. BuffaloBill

BuffaloBill Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Better yet, don't buy Chinese made heads.

5. SharpEyeSam

Dislikes Received:
    Exactly!!

6. SharpEyeSam

Dislikes Received:
    Yep! Support your local Sporting Goods Stores!!