Please help anyone?

Discussion in 'Intro to Bowhunting & Archery' started by TabbyKatt12, Jun 25, 2016.

1. TabbyKatt12

TabbyKatt12 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have a PSE Stinger X Stiletto I have a 25½ inch draw and shoot a poundage of 40 and I would like to get an opinion of the best and straightest shaft arrow that would match what I shoot but I can not figure it out for the life of me. I shoot both target shoots and hunting can you please help me out?

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

2. Bowguy

Bowguy Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Tabby if you check the manufactures specs they will give you plus minus tolerances. The lower the number the straighter the shaft. I personally shoot beman ics, they are one of the less "straight" shafts yet I'll shoot regularly to 50 yards or more at small target faces. I never shoot that far hunting as they goes against what I stand for. The straighter shafts are gonna be more expensive. Good luck

3. Jeepwillys

Jeepwillys Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Beman makes a good arrow. As far as straightness goes. Since you're going to be cutting off quite a bit of arrow, if you or your pro shop can spin the bare shaft on a spinner and see where the wobble is. Trim that side or both sides, and that will get a higher quality (straightness) arrow for the lower price.
    When it comes to spine you are going to have to go weak, 500 range. Somebody with kids/wife on here might have more experience with that and be able to help you out. Good luck and Welcome to the site.

4. bow nut

bow nut Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    My wife shoots gold tip 600's with a 75gr tip. Funny u mention that setup, cause hers is exactly the same ! Works good yhough