Archery addix

Discussion in 'Intro to Bowhunting & Archery' started by ridgehunter70, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ridgehunter70

ridgehunter70 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Just wanted to shed some light on how this site is ran. I know I dont have many posts on here but its youre choice to believe me or not. I was on there looking around a while and ran across another kevin strother thread. What I said that got everyone flaming me is that he builds a great bow and I now shoot one of his designs and thats an obsession.i also went on to state that if the man did do people wrong that it will come back on him. Well, they didnt let up with the vulgar name calling. I went to a mod and just because I was a new user and my reply was obviously something the moderator didnt like he allowed the vulgar name calling to continue. So, after I saw I was getting nowhere really fast I chose to handle it myself and (really) express my thoughts on how that site is ran and said a few other things that I may later regret but for now I feel a lot better. Sorry for the vent fest but I found it does good.
    Thanks for listening

2. ridgehunter70

Dislikes Received:
    Went to archerytalk to tell my story and the moderator of archery addix cried to the mods on archerytalk and got it removed. As soon as he think of this site to come to he will be here crying.

3. KevinStrotherSucksAtLife

KevinStrotherSucksAtLife Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Sounds like you got a case of the butthurt. It gets better as you grow up.

4. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    This site is run by adults, I doubt it will go well for either one of you guys judging from one whinny post and one made by a poster with an obvious intent to stalk and harass.

5. JasonOhio2018

JasonOhio2018 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah, this isn't the place for that type of crap.

6. ridgehunter70

Dislikes Received:
    Im glad there are still a few mature adults that can handle both sides of peoples opinions.

Thanks

7. ridgehunter70

Dislikes Received:
    This comment coming from someone that has a avatar like youres. Very creditable post. Thanks

8. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Think you better reread his post, he wasn't exactly complimentary to your whiny sniffing rant.

And if you think your going to come here a prop a crook like KS up on alter you have another thing coming. I got news for you your are talking to someone he STOLE from.
    So my suggestion to you is, maybe delete your crap, and start talking about something else ...like what's the best broadhead.

9. ridgehunter70

Dislikes Received:
    What makes you think that? All I stated that if he done bad then bad will come back on him. But he does design a nice shooting bow. Not explain to me what is wrong with my post.

10. ridgehunter70

Dislikes Received:
    You know, I was gonna just let it go but who the heck are you to tell me what I can post as long as it doesn't break any rules??? Im sorry he ripped you off but dont come here ripping me just because I stated that! You dont like my post. Move along jr.

11. KevinStrotherSucksAtLife

KevinStrotherSucksAtLife Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Jr. Lol. Says the complainer.

12. Backcountry

Backcountry Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    It smells like Justin bieber and PMS in here

13. Matt

Matt Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Where the hell - o have you been? Good to see you back.

14. Backcountry

Backcountry Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    In the wilds of Montana. I doubt I'll stay long, probably just troll around a bit. Who knows, things change.

15. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Yes you sound like the type to "let it go". That's why your here after you got canned for acting like an *** on AA. So instead of growing up and acting like an adult you come make this post here sounding like a high school girl with her panties all twisted up.

Go ahead and pull the same **** here that you did on AA and you'll end up with a vacation here too.

16. ridgehunter70

Dislikes Received:
    Ok i will admit. I was wrong posting this didnt know there was still panties in a up roar over him. I was talking about the stupid comment you made of trying to tell me what to post. And like I said. All I stated about the man was (if he done bad then bad will come back to him) I do think its the 2nd comment that pissed you off. I cant help that he builds a nice bow. If thats (pulling something) as you state it then I think if you cant handle someones comment that you may not like then I think youre the one that needs to move along

17. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    Here's a tip for you:

If you get booted from several forums for the same reason don't come to another forum and expect different results.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.