Beginner Help

Discussion in 'Intro to Bowhunting & Archery' started by josh5629, Aug 16, 2014.

1. josh5629

josh5629 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I am looking for some help. I've owned a bow for a few years, but only shot it a few times because of my crazy schedule. I am itching to get back into it, but I have basically forgot everything I was taught when I first started out. I am from southwestern PA and would like to find somewhere that offers lessons or instruction for beginners. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.

2. BOWHUNTANDLIVE

BOWHUNTANDLIVE Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Well Josh....Theres a heck of a lot of experience here on this site. But if yure looking for a more active instruction then you might seek the services of your local bow shop or archery range. I would strongly recommend visiting your bow shop first because your bow could prolly stand to be tuned up considering you havent shot it in years.

3. b_walte15

b_walte15 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Agreed. A tune up can never hurt and your local bow shop should be more than happy to help you out

4. 60X Custom Strings

60X Custom Strings Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Falcon archers or Charlaroi archery would be 2 clubs down in your area that each have great members and will have indoor leagues this winter.