Matthews/Mission T3 Quiver--hanging?

Discussion in 'Intro to Bowhunting & Archery' started by Lady Liberty, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Lady Liberty

Lady Liberty Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hey all... I have the T3 and I am looking at it wondering how I would hang it once I get to my ladder. I have never hunted with a quiver actually attached to the bow. I know I can simply put paracord through some place on the thing and create a random loop. Was just wondering if there is something out there for this, or a unique way someone else has cared for this.

Pictures are great! Thanks!

2. Lady Liberty

Dislikes Received:
    Solution FOUND! On Ebay there is a seller that goes by mathews_quiver_loops and he makes loops for hanging for $3 in many colors. He made them up ASAP and has them in the mail made to order...

3. Whitetail

Whitetail Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Does it attach to the screws holding the head on? If it does I thought I would tell you to be careful. When I took the screws out of mine they stripped. I had to Gorilla Glue them back it.

4. Lady Liberty

Dislikes Received:
    I didn't notice an issue when I screwed them back in. I did notice a distinct "pop" when I unscrewed them initially. From the factory they must have LocTite on them. I will take a second look and double check that all is well. Thanks for the heads up!