Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: New from Bama

  1. #16
    SWitchBacKXT's Avatar
    SWitchBacKXT is offline Senior Member Grizzled Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Central IL
    Posts
    3,797
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard!
    Mathews Switchback XT 28 inch 70lb
    Extreme archery raptor series 4 pin sight
    Ripcord Drop Away Rest
    Axion 5inch stabilizer
    NAP SPITFIRE EDGE Broadheads
    Easton Arrows
    Mathews T3 quiver
    LoneWolf treestands
    LostCamo ScentBlocker Camo
    Lacrosse aerohead boots

  2. #17
    Angelo Fotopoulos's Avatar
    Angelo Fotopoulos is offline Member Weekend Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Fort Rucker AL
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    YAY, just got my bow today... I love you UPS guy what do y'all think of my Diamond Infinite Edge.

    New from Bama-photo-1.jpg
    If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me!

  3. #18
    REMYNGTON's Avatar
    REMYNGTON is offline Senior Member Grizzled Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Rhode Island / Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelo Fotopoulos View Post
    YAY, just got my bow today... I love you UPS guy what do y'all think of my Diamond Infinite Edge.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-1.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	27953
    That's a sweet looking rig you got there man!! You're gonna have fun shooting that beauty!
    2012 Bear Legion
    28" DL
    67# DW
    Nap Apache dropaway
    Beman ICS Bowhunter 340's
    Muzzy MX-3 (100gr)
    NOCK EM DOWN, DRAG EM OUT

  4. #19
    Angelo Fotopoulos's Avatar
    Angelo Fotopoulos is offline Member Weekend Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Fort Rucker AL
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks REMYNGTON!

    So I just got back from the local pro shop from getting my bow tuned and setup along with some test shooting and let me tell you this baby shoots like a dream... quiet, quick and very accurate! I gotta say growing up in Montana and rifle hunting my entire youth and teenage years I have surely missed out with this bow thing, I'm just glad I finally made it to the game

    P.S. I'm really digging the Code Red fallaway rest too!

    New from Bama-photo.jpg
    If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me!

  5. #20
    SharpEyeSam's Avatar
    SharpEyeSam is offline Senior Member Grizzled Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Posts
    4,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!
    Mathews Z7 Magnum/Totally Lost Creed 29"/70lbs.
    HHA DS-5519 Sights
    2013 QAD Ultra Rest HDX Right Hand, Lost Camo and Red
    Easton Full Metal Jacket (Lost Camo)
    Nockturnal X-Nocks (Red), Nockturnal (Green)
    Mathews T5 Quivers
    Axion 5 in. Stabilizers, Lost Camo
    Rage Extreme and Hypodermic Broadheads
    Nikon Archer's Choice Rangefinder





    DLC Covert Pro staff


    2013, 2014 GTG Attendee
    2013 GTG Long Haul Award

  6. #21
    Deanh90's Avatar
    Deanh90 is offline Senior Member Weekend Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    210
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Top!
    Mathews ZXT 63# @ 27.5"
    Cobra Stealth Plus 5 Sight
    QAD Ultra Rest LD
    Carbon Express Maxima Series, Blue Streak Selects
    2" Blazer Vanes
    Rage 2 Blade Turkey Broadheads

  7. #22
    Angelo Fotopoulos's Avatar
    Angelo Fotopoulos is offline Member Weekend Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Fort Rucker AL
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanh90 View Post
    Welcome Top!
    Thanks Deanh90, I feel like I'm in good company for sure.
    If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me!

  8. #23
    mathews's Avatar
    mathews is offline Senior Member Weekend Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site!

  9. #24
    REMYNGTON's Avatar
    REMYNGTON is offline Senior Member Grizzled Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Rhode Island / Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelo Fotopoulos View Post
    Thanks REMYNGTON!

    So I just got back from the local pro shop from getting my bow tuned and setup along with some test shooting and let me tell you this baby shoots like a dream... quiet, quick and very accurate! I gotta say growing up in Montana and rifle hunting my entire youth and teenage years I have surely missed out with this bow thing, I'm just glad I finally made it to the game

    P.S. I'm really digging the Code Red fallaway rest too!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	27957
    I was the same way this past season. I grew up firearm hunting and this past season was my first season bowhunting. Let me tell you, I've harvested some pretty ok bucks and deer with the guns growing up, but the sense of sportsmanship and gratitude I got from harvesting a doe(9/21/12) with my bow towers over the best buck I ever got with a gun. You'll understand what I mean when you get your first bow kill. I have yet to tag a buck with my bow but even harvesting the doe was an absolutely amazing hunt. You'll definitely be hooked. Here a pic of my first bow harvest.
    New from Bama-uploadfromtaptalk1364472172542.jpg
    2012 Bear Legion
    28" DL
    67# DW
    Nap Apache dropaway
    Beman ICS Bowhunter 340's
    Muzzy MX-3 (100gr)
    NOCK EM DOWN, DRAG EM OUT

  10. #25
    Angelo Fotopoulos's Avatar
    Angelo Fotopoulos is offline Member Weekend Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Fort Rucker AL
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by REMYNGTON View Post
    I was the same way this past season. I grew up firearm hunting and this past season was my first season bowhunting. Let me tell you, I've harvested some pretty ok bucks and deer with the guns growing up, but the sense of sportsmanship and gratitude I got from harvesting a doe(9/21/12) with my bow towers over the best buck I ever got with a gun. You'll understand what I mean when you get your first bow kill. I have yet to tag a buck with my bow but even harvesting the doe was an absolutely amazing hunt. You'll definitely be hooked. Here a pic of my first bow harvest.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1364472172542.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	28049
    That's legit right there REMYNGTON.
    If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me!

  11. #26
    Angelo Fotopoulos's Avatar
    Angelo Fotopoulos is offline Member Weekend Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Fort Rucker AL
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shooting my new Diamond Infinite Edge... I freakin love this thing!!!



    Last edited by Angelo Fotopoulos; 03-30-2013 at 04:37 PM.
    If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •