Bow Vises for sale

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Spewingjason, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Spewingjason

Spewingjason Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I've been selling bow vises for years on AT and a few here and there on other forums. I decided to branch out a little and try some other forums. I sell my vises for $56 shipped to anywhere in the U.S. and $66 to pretty much anywhere else. I am currently on vacation(hence why I have time to play on the forums), and will be gone until October 3rd. I will have sporadic cell service while I'm gone. I'm not established here yet, but I use the same username on all the forums so check out some reviews out there. I will have my anodized parts waiting for me when I get home on the 3rd. I'll have black, red, blue, and silver parts ready for shipment when I return.

Attached Files:

2. Spewingjason

Spewingjason Newb

Dislikes Received:
    This is one of my vises using a QC. On the elite riser, this works particularly well as the vise will contact the riser if mounted vertically. [​IMG]

3. Spewingjason

Spewingjason Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Parts back from the anodizer. [​IMG][​IMG]

4. Red Headed Stranger

Red Headed Stranger Newb

Dislikes Received:
    do you have any videos on how to use/how they work?

5. Spewingjason

Spewingjason Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have not made videos yet. Making videos reminds me of the anxiety of school projects, so I likely won't make one. I am planing on making a nice picture tutorial. They are pretty simple, a couple good pics with some instructions should about do it.