2096 SeaArk for sale

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by TEmbry, Mar 14, 2013.

1. TEmbry

TEmbry Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    1999 2096 SeaArk for sale with a 1999 90 HP Mercury. Inside has all aluminum panels that have been rhino lined. Custom welded aluminum deck up front, 12" above the side rails. Running 6 150 watt HPS lights from a remote ballast box with capacitors added in line. Center console for the steering column. Galvanized trailer (I am second owner, original owner used it on ocean). Boat runs great, no dents or cracks in hull... just don't have the time to take it out anymore. Comes with a cheaper 3000 watt genny that runs fine and is more than enough to power the lights for a full night on one tank of gas. Also has a 110 lb saltwater MinnKota long shaft troller up front that is now mounted above on the shooting deck.

Shooting deck is removeable with 6 quick disconnect pins and the troller can be mounted below as it originally was for conversion to a normal fishing boat. Has a livewell built in with working bilge pumps. Boat is perfectly set up to be a bowfishermans dream. Recently repainted with the original grey factory color, left off all decals on the side to allow for custom decals as I know many tourney fisherman prefer to customize their boat. I also have a detachable filming deck made from 2x4 that mounts behind the shooting deck and is elevated a few feet above it from when we filmed a few episodes for our tv show. It is a little redneck looking, but is free with the boat if the new owner would like to have it as I have no use for it.
    Asking $10,500 obo. (located in South Central Kentucky) Call to talk details.... am NOT a very motivated seller just looking to free up some barn space so don't waste your time with low ball offers. Call or text 2707915392 or email [email protected] to talk further. I don't check my pms very frequently so phone or email is the best way to contact me. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bloodcrick

bloodcrick Moderator/BHOD Prostaff

Dislikes Received:
    Great looking set up Treav, would love to have it, just dont have the $$$

3. spoonie08

spoonie08 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Bump for a sharp rig
    Got a 1999 1872 SeaArk and they are one hell of a boat, more like a barge

4. TEmbry

TEmbry Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for the bump, I forgot I listed it here. Boat actually sold over the weekend, thanks guys.